DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

As the battle rages on, bodies are dropping left and right. Ginny, not technically being of age yet, had been ordered to stay in the Room of Requirement, and not participate in the battle. But hanging back while all her family and friends were fighting was not something Ginny could allow herself to do, so, the first chance she got, she snuck out and immediately began battling alongside her classmates and the Order. Unfortunately, she should've stayed in the Room of Requirement, for a Killing Curse hit her in the face.

(Red) Ginny Weasley, Town, has been nightkilled.

Day 3 begins. Your deadline is Saturday, July 30 @ 2PM CST.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tacking all my posts.

I don't think the thief play was early on,because when I asked Alanna about it in the Night, she said that if might not have gone through if it was already stolen. I'll have the ones in the time frame from when I sent in the Elder Wand Vig Kill to when I sent in the Stone Revive. Those will be the prime suspects.

The names here will be who I posted after.

Possible Thief Plays on Me:

JACK

Key

Dar

Tina

Lessa* I had a Thief Play on Jack here.

Lessa

Tynaal** And a second Thief Play on Jack here.

Tina

Tina

Lessa

Lessa

Dapiano

Bela - Had no items anyways....

Tina

Tina

Jack

Dar

~ Bela has no Items ~

I sent in the Kill at 12:31 PM on July 26 (Korean time :tongue: )

Prime Suspects:

Dead Bela o.O 5:38 PM 26 July

Red 9:32 PM 26 July

Tina 6:44 AM 27 July

~ Jack's Death Scene ~ No Items 12:20 AM Today

I sent in the revival at 7:32 AM Today

Slightly Lesser Suspects:

Key 11:59 AM Today

Charis 12:22 PM Today

~ Red's Death Scene ~ No Items. 1:02 PM Today

And my last post is at 1:23 PM Today.

It is currently 9:43 PM.

Vote Tina

If I from what I got (that once the Items are stolen, you can't use em), you have my Items.

Where are my Items?

Key and Charis are my other suspects.

So the resurrection stone just happened to be stolen before you could bring back Jack? And since he is not back jet (or any other of the dead players) we have to guess that someone in the mafia took it. That is if anyone has taken it at all!

And no Ed, I have not taken it. I have sadly not stolen anything this far. :sad:

Charis - you say you had the stone earlier, why did you not bring back someone? I don´t know if you had it after you took over from Ithi or if it was already stolen when you started to play.

I will re-read and see what I can find. Ed is of course a suspect.

Bat bogey hex is HP related and Ginny was very good at it.

I will admit that I did try a thief play recently but as I haven't been notified that it was successful, I'm guessing it wasn't successful. And, yes, I did try to steal from you ed, because you had so many items that I figured it was a good bet that I'd get one. Looks like I didn't beat the rush, though . . .

BTW, I was actually coming on to ask why you hadn't revived Jack yet but now I guess I know why.

Are you asking which post did I post after I sent in my thief play? This one: Thief play post The time stamp on my post is 10:05 p.m. central time (U.S.).

But I didn't get any items so other people beat me to all of them.

I just went back and re-read the rules AGAIN. I'm not sure where I got the idea the targeter had to post after the target instead of vice versa. *sigh* Well, that explains why the thief play didn't work . . . *headdesk* And I really wanted an item, doggone it! :angry:

I am more convinced Tina is scum now.

She has been viewing this thread for about an hour actually. Keep refreshing or visiting the page.

Her online time keeps updating and she is still viewing threads.

So yea, I'm happy with my vote.

I'll case her tomorrow.

Gah. apparently I used the Stone after it was stolen.

I also lost the Cloak and the Sword. I had the Deathly Hallows and the Sword of Gryffindor. :/

I felt so cool.

To try and resurrect you mean? Or did someone else kill Jack?

LOL, I bet! I would have too.

I wonder if the same person stole all of them, or if it was three different people.

I didn't steal anything, though I wish I had. I'm still er...nervous? about how these thieving games work. I've never played one before that I can recall.

Is it possible that Tina has the window open but isn't currently at her computer or maybe hasn't gotten to it yet? When I'm in multiple games, the first thing I do is go to all of them and open tabs to 'em. Then I work on one at a time. Not sure what the listing would say if you do that.

I know you're posting a lot, and that's great, but it does sorta seem like you're leading the town Ed. Plus you stole a whole bunch of items - why? And killed Jack. And by basically stating that you had the stone, you left yourself open for anyone to steal from you. (You should've waited for Alanna to post and then posted after her lol.)

Gah. apparently I used the Stone after it was stolen.

I also lost the Cloak and the Sword. I had the Deathly Hallows and the Sword of Gryffindor. :/

I felt so cool.

To try and resurrect you mean? Or did someone else kill Jack?

LOL, I bet! I would have too.

I wonder if the same person stole all of them, or if it was three different people.

I didn't steal anything, though I wish I had. I'm still er...nervous? about how these thieving games work. I've never played one before that I can recall.

Is it possible that Tina has the window open but isn't currently at her computer or maybe hasn't gotten to it yet? When I'm in multiple games, the first thing I do is go to all of them and open tabs to 'em. Then I work on one at a time. Not sure what the listing would say if you do that.

I know you're posting a lot, and that's great, but it does sorta seem like you're leading the town Ed. Plus you stole a whole bunch of items - why? And killed Jack. And by basically stating that you had the stone, you left yourself open for anyone to steal from you. (You should've waited for Alanna to post and then posted after her lol.)

I don't think it was another Item Action.

Whoever steals gets all the items that person has.

I never fully played in a game, thus I stole a lot Day 1.

If so, it'd read as her in those new tabs. DM keeps track of you. :wink:

Yea, I tried to not post much, but this game was dragging and I didn't want to be a factor in the little activity. Umm, Jack was suspicious. Who would you have killed? Red wanted me to kill you.

Yes, Ed. I have been here for some time now since I have been doing the re-read that I talked about.

I have not stolen anything from you Ed. I write after you now and can do so again so you can try to steal from me and then you will know I´m telling the truth. I´m not worried about your vote on me. Actually I´m interested to see who would vote me too because that would give me interesting information.

My re-read took some time because I read some players posts from the beginning. Red was suspicious of Tynaal and I can see why. Red has already quoted Tynaal so I won´t do it again unless someone specifically ask me to.

1. She says that we shouldn´t focus on rolls but on items because they are the ones that gives powers.

2. She says Nolder looks scummy but votes Key because she claimed to be Hermione.

3. She says that the reason she didn´t vote for Nolder was because she tried to steal from him.

4. When day two begins she votes Key again.

5. Red points out her inconsistency.

This means big FOS on Tynaal.

I looked extra on the quiet players. I figured that if scum started with "evil" objects, like a horrocrux, then they would like to keep quiet as much as possible so no one would steal their items. Zosime and AJ may be replaced so I skipped them. Then we have Lessa and Player left. Player wasn´t in the game from the start but after he joined us he hasn´t contributed much at all. FOS on Player.

Lessa has been here for the whole game but has not said anything actually. She voted Nolder because he was distracting (from what?) and then Jack because he seamed scummiest. Really bad reasons for both of her votes. Only when Jack questioned her about her vote on him did she give a reason. That is why I now vote Lessa.

I´m sorry that I haven´t been around as much as I wanted. My vacation was decided after I signed up for this game. Now I´m home though so I will try to post more. (I have been posting more than many though. :biggrin: )

Who would you have killed? Red wanted me to kill you.

i said that sounded like a good idea to me. That way it can be clear once and for all that I'm Hermione like I said.

Lol, but if you have them open all at once how can you tell? Not arguing that she's innocent, just saying that DM could possibly be tripped up in that.

@Tina Tynaal was acting very scummy, and now she's all but disappeared.

Sorry I haven't been as active as I want to be but I've been working and it's labour intensive. When I get home I don't feel up to reading and figuring out people motives. I'm also part of 4 mafia games, which is entirly my fault. Note to self:Never, ever play more than one mafia game at a time.

I've been wondering where Tynaal has been actually. She is inconsistent and she keeps voting for Key, who has claimed Hermione. I'm not saying Key is innocent, I'm saying she's not pinging me whereas Tynaal is.Vote Tynaal

Well done, whoever you are. Welcome back Red.

Lessa, I agree with you that Tynaal looks scummy but you just took the arguments right from my latest post. It seams to me that you are worried and took the one name that some of us have mentioned in the latest posts and voted her just to keep us focused on Tynaal instead of you.

Archived