DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 2 begins. Your deadline is Monday, July 25 @ 4PM CST.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Fred isn't one of the really main characters, right?

On deh weekend...hmmm, gonna have to make sure we are not horribly inactive this weekend. Though, I might be guilty of that. >.<

Yea Jack, it was pretty obvious someone would. Let's just hope the mafia doesn't have it and if they do, it's as you say it is.

Day 2 begins. Your deadline is Monday, July 25 @ 4PM CST.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Fred isn't one of the really main characters, right?

On deh weekend...hmmm, gonna have to make sure we are not horribly inactive this weekend. Though, I might be guilty of that. >.<

Yea Jack, it was pretty obvious someone would. Let's just hope the mafia doesn't have it and if they do, it's as you say it is.

That part Ed it feels contrived

key

Best I've got ATM. I was gunna vote Sak but I was wrong. If there is any members of te big three that haven't revealed please don't. Just come up with a convincing argument to get me to switch. IMO Key or Ed today, maybe someone else depending on what happens

Just letting everyone know I won't be on today. I took the day off and my youngest and I are going to the local water park for a day of fun in the sun. :happy: If I don't pass out from exhaustion when we get home, I'll try to get on for awhile this evening.

key

Best I've got ATM. I was gunna vote Sak but I was wrong. If there is any members of te big three that haven't revealed please don't. Just come up with a convincing argument to get me to switch. IMO Key or Ed today, maybe someone else depending on what happens

Well, I don't know what else I can tell you to make you change your mind - you already know who I am.

Why me?

Well I can't really build a case against her again, as she did already ask me and justified what she did.

But honestly, I still don't buy that she was pressured into revealing. Personally, I don't think there was any reason for her to reveal at all. Yes, it might have been a mistake, but I don't like it and to me there isn't anyone else pinging my radar so far.

Late with this post - been out all day, sorry:

Jack, it rather makes sense for someone to steal the elder wand to confirm it is a one-shot item. If it is a one shot item, it's a wasted thief play but if that person speaks up and confirms it's a one shot, that vindicates you somewhat for that claim.

We've already discussed this. Go back and look at my response to Tynaal.

Also, if I were mafia, why would I claim so soon? It would make me an obvious target.

To take one for the team. You either out hermione or you buy you and your mafia team fake claims for the rest of the game. Worse comes to worse hermione is outed you get lynched mafia kill that player. Middle scenario you lynch hermione get a free nk and are lynched next day. Best scenario you fake claim hermione and no one counters. You and mafia friends have a free ride till endgame.

Ed write this do not quote it, "I win with the town"

Red I had the same feeling about Nolder and Key.

Also I didn't know that theif plays hit at the following morning, I might of waited until night then, but I already had used the action and I was satisfied with my reasoning.

The way o see it. Nolder and Key's innocence or scumminess is co-dependent. If Nolder is scum then I think him and key were running a play. If town then I believe them both.

Oh, crud -- Nolder was town! Sorry, Nolder. :sad: Makes me wish I had kept my vote on Jack ...

Why? Thing would have went random and another townie would have died most likely and we would have less info. Now I feel better about Key being town and better about Sak being mafia. That statement seems to have been made to make yourself look townie. That bothers me.

I must have missed the post where you decided to turn around and vote Key. What have changed your mind?

I´m inclined to believe Jack about the elder wand. But we should all remember that if he is scum he could just have given it to another mafia member.

Today I will have my eyes on Key, Charis and Lessa. It will be fun to see Ed´s response to Jack as well.

I will be out of town Sunday - Wednesday. I think I will be able to get on line but if I disappear you know why.

Archived