DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

Well I lied again. Ed say you win with the town so I can check you.

Heh. Reply below. :wink:

We've already discussed this. Go back and look at my response to Tynaal.

Also, if I were mafia, why would I claim so soon? It would make me an obvious target.

Uhh, I agree it is suspicious, but to your second line, because if you were mafia, you would be able to lie low for awhile.

Late with this post - been out all day, sorry:

Jack, it rather makes sense for someone to steal the elder wand to confirm it is a one-shot item. If it is a one shot item, it's a wasted thief play but if that person speaks up and confirms it's a one shot, that vindicates you somewhat for that claim.

THIS IS CONTRIVED. :tongue: @ Jack

Also, if I were mafia, why would I claim so soon? It would make me an obvious target.

To take one for the team. You either out hermione or you buy you and your mafia team fake claims for the rest of the game. Worse comes to worse hermione is outed you get lynched mafia kill that player. Middle scenario you lynch hermione get a free nk and are lynched next day. Best scenario you fake claim hermione and no one counters. You and mafia friends have a free ride till endgame.

Ed write this do not quote it, "I win with the town"

^that Key.

Also:

I win with the town.

I am not anti-town. (flawed, iirc, but had to do it for posterity)

I am town.

I do not wear women's underwear.

HA, can't check that last one.

Not fun Tina. He knows I will comply, and hopefully his action goes right through, so he knows it's the truth.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To take one for the team. You either out hermione or you buy you and your mafia team fake claims for the rest of the game. Worse comes to worse hermione is outed you get lynched mafia kill that player. Middle scenario you lynch hermione get a free nk and are lynched next day. Best scenario you fake claim hermione and no one counters. You and mafia friends have a free ride till endgame.

Ya'll know way more about mafia than I do.

I'm not mafia, but like I said already, I don't know what else I can tell you to make you change your mind. Other than why go after a(n alleged) townie than an unknown?

Because your existence in this game will cause a wifom that will be in the forefront everyday. I'm content to let you slide out another day and the mafia may take out either Ron or Harry and thus vet yourself. Jmo. Just saying. I like an Ed lynch today

I´m on a vacation until Wednesday but it looks like the internet works. I can´t post too much because my family will probably kill me but I will try to post at least something every day.

I agree that there isn´t much to go on. There was something about Ithi`s post yesterday that pinged me. The whole "noone seems scummy" post. That´s why I will vote Charis. If you give me anything else to go on I will consider changing my mind.

I'm going to sleep and am supposed to be doing something or another for work tomorrow. But don't let Jack go and try leading a lynch on me while I sleep. I'd rather have a chance to defend myself. :tongue:

Have fun Tina. How does Ithi's post make ya wanna vote Charis?

I know I didn't sleep much....but wow. Anyone gonna post?

I think I'm gonna OMGUS Jack for now. Not sure if I have a vote, so:

Unvote

Vote Jack

I'm sensing there is more to his motivations than just plain old gut feelings.

ATTENTION:

Could everyone please vote for a player in GREEN who they think is mafia? This is someone else besides who we wanna lynch. I'd like to try something.

i.e. Lessa

Vote Count:

Key (1) - Tynaal

Ed (1) - Jack

Charis (1) - Tina

Jack (1) - Ed

Not Voting (9): Keyholder, Charis, Lessa, Daruya, Bela, AJ, Player, Zosime, Red

Deadline is Monday @ 4PM CST.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

It's been a busy weekend for me; not able to be online a lot. Lots going on yesterday and for today, church this a.m., movie (HP) this afternoon and babysitting a year-old baby tonight. I forgot how much work babies are . . .

I'll try to catch up on the thread if the baby ever goes to sleep. In the meantime, I'm going to pull my hair out. I think she just started dropping off and my youngest (12) barged into the bedroom. Arrrggghhh!

Archived