DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome wheelofttime13 to the BT!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also wanted to mention that you'll eventually get access to all of our hidden boards, and see a bunch more stuff to explore, but for now make yourself comfortable on the main board. I'm sure someone else that can post images atm will come along and offer you some Brownies as well, enjoy them :biggrin:

Well, I'm 14 years old, and I've been into the Wheel of Time for about 2.5 years now (my brother got me interested), I'm the oldest of 4, and I'm an animal and sci-fi lover. I joined because I want to join as many groups as possible, and I have quite a few friends here, so I thought, "Why not?" As for my favorite Asha'man,

it is the one Nynaeve healed in ToM

, my favorite male characters are Mat, Rand, and Lan. My favorite female characters are Nynaeve, Aviendha, Elayne, Siuan, and Moiraine.

Welcome to the Black Tower, Wheel! If you like spam and games and you are completely mental, then you have joined the right place :cool:.

I am a Storm Leader, so if you have any questions about the ins-and-outs of the nuthouse, feel free to pm me :tongue:. Enjoy your time here!

Archived