DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS. SHADOW] - OP TOURNAMENT

Talmanes

I think it was in the interest of having a Light character v. a Shadow character.

in the interest of diversity,

My Stats:

F 16

E 14

A 12

W 12

S 16

Darth Maul looks around at this strange place, with all the black archetecture. I kinda like it, if they have slaves I might like to stay. He sees a young woman with a long braid and approaches. You there, girl, where is this place? Fetch me someone of authority.

You may go first my M'Hael.

Nynaeve took a look at the weired man in front of her. He was obviously not from here. She had heard that the Shara channelers were painted to show what they were. Was this man from Shara? He came towards her. "Girl, fetch me someone of authority?" Who did this clown think she was - a servant? He was surely close enough to see her ring.

She would show him that she wasn´t a servant. She took a deep breath and channeled a hurricane. Somehow it missed him.

Tina: 100

Turin: 100

The short woman sniffed at Darth Maul's request and seemed to be flaunting a small ring on her finger. Then she pulled on her braid and a strong wet wind flew past him. This child meant to attack him. She would learn not to mess with a Sith Lord. He would crush her soul. Darth Maul activates his lightstaff, holding it in one hand. He then extends his other hand and attacks...

Torture (F8,S8) it works for 8 damage. Take that little girl.

F(10/20/30/40/50)

S(4/8/12/16/20)

Tina 92

Turin 100

The man that looked like a clown activated his...something. Nyn had never seen anything like that. Was it some sort of ter´angreal? Suddenly she could feel an intense pain all over her body. She shivered but kept quiet. She would not let him know how much that had hurt. She sent another hurricane towards him and this time he fell to the ground.

Hurricane - damage 4

Air 7/14/21/28/35

Water 2/3/6/8/10

Tina: 92

Turin: 96

She sent that wet wind again and it knocked Darth Maul to the ground, getting his clothes all wet. I could get a sniffle. Getting back up, he decided to heat things up. Using this new power to dry his clothes and sending a flame at this girl in her fancy dress.

Fire attack does 6 damage. Hotfoot for you

Tina 86

Turin 96

Nyn smiled as the clown tried to get back on his feet. Then her eyes got wide open as she saw the fire coming towards her. Her clothes got on fire and she did the first thing that popped into her head - send a wave of water at the stranger. Then she used some of the water to put out the flames. She would need some healing when this was over.

Water - damage 5

Water 5/10/15/20/25

Tina: 86

Turin: 91

Wet again! this was getting old. Darth Maul decided to just stay wet for the moment and get back at the now sooty girl.

Attack with EarthFire(F2,E2)... it fails to work properly. :angry: Maul slices thru a passerby in frustration. :baalzamon:

Fire(-2/-4/-6-/-8/-10)

Earth(5/10/15/20/25)

Tina 86

Turin 91

Nyn couldn´t help but laughing at the soaking wet man. She knew it was childish but she couldn´t resist sending another wave of water at him.

Water - damage 3

Water 3/6/9/12/15

Tina:86

Turin: 88

(This is looking good for you.)

Enraged by the constant soaking Darth Maul sends another wave of pure Fire at this troublesome girl. His anger must have empowered this blast as it is huge...the girl was pretty but now she was SMOKING!!! :baalzamon:

Attack fire for 13 damage. Fire(13/26/39/52/65) I looked at everything and it looked right. ranks etc...

Tina 73

Turin 88

This time Nyn couldn´t help herself. She started to scream of load, they could probably hear it all the way to Shayol Ghul. She waved Cload Dancing in pure anger and saw it hit the stranger and then everything became black...

Cload Dancing - damage 12

Air 5/10/15/20/25

Water 4/8/12/16/20

Spirit 8/16/24/32/40

Tina: 73

Turin: 76

Congratulations, Turin! I just hate to loose but if I have to do it I´m happy it´s to you.

Darth Maul was hit with the complex weave temporarily knocking him down. He got back up and walked slowly to the pretty if still slightly smoldering young woman. She had been a worthy adversary but it was time to end this. Maul weaved the fairly complex Deathgates but they were ineffective. Closing the remaining distance, He used his staff to dispatch his adversary.

A pretty girl is a terrible thing to waste. But this one was dangerous. Maul removed the ring she was apparently so proud of. Maybe someone here could tell him what it meant.

Attack Deathgates (F5,E5,S5)

Fire (9/18/27/36/45)

Earth (-1/-2/-3/-4/-5)

Spirit (-4/-8/-12/-16/-20)

Tina 73

Turin 76

Thank you Most Glorious Goddess M'Hael. You were a worthy opponent. It was fun.

Archived