DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS. SHADOW] - OP TOURNAMENT

Talmanes

Me vs Meesh :ohmy:

ok - so Meesh's stats are the same as in her first battle.

I would like mine to be:

F: 15

E: 15

A: 16

W: 12

S: 12

Also I think I can start straight away because I already know Meesh's stats, and you have changed the rule about the extra point.

Meesh stats.

F:15

E:17

A:10

W:14

S:14

Ithi steps up to the arena and respectfully nods to her opponent. This was a relatively new experience for her, but she would give it her best shot. Not that you would know from the icy, serene expression on her face.

Ithi attacks Meesh with Air and causes 12 damage.

Attack: Air

Damage: 12

Ithi: 100

Meesh: 88

Thanks for posting my stats for me, Ithi. :laugh: I probably would have remembered them without having to look them up, but this way I'll never know. And I get to be lazy now. :happy:

MY STATS

F:15

E:17

A:10

W:14

S:14

Meesh stumbles and falls as a great blow of Air knocks her to the ground. She stands up, a trickle of blood running down her forehead, and looks at the calm expression of her opponent. Time to do something to shake her up a bit, she thinks.

She decides to start out with an elaborate attack of Earth, Water, and Spirit--Rend Body. It might be a little difficult for Ithi to fight if she were missing a limb or two....

Unfortunately, her pretty-evenly-spread stats fail to make a difference, and she looks around and pretends she was just warming up.

Attack: Rend Body

Damage: 0

lol - I totally posted your stats for me. I never actually did a real battle before and couldn't be bothered to have more than one window open.

S'ithi saw her opponent stiffen in a sudden act of concentration. She braced herself for the impact of something ... but nothing came. Meesh looked calm as if that was exactly she meant to happen. OK - time for another turn herself. She attempted to do something a little more complicated this time. Weaving Arrows of Fire, she was about to send them hurtling towards Meesh when she was distracted by a fiendishly handsome Asha'man passing by. Her concentration faltered and so did the Arrows, fizzling out like cheap fireworks.

Round Two

Attack: Arrows of Fire

Damage: 0

Ithi 100

Meesh 88

I'm just going to make sure...the Aes Sedai rank is the same as Asha'man, right? :laugh:

Meesh laughs and claps her hands as sparkly fire-fizzies appear and fade away. S'ithi is good for some entertainment! She must have been trying to impress that Asha'man she's making eyes at....

While S'ithi is distracted, Meesh strikes at her with pure Earth, but somehow she misses and hits a bird flying by, killing it instantly.

Meesh winces and mouths "Sorry" at the bird, then flashes a grin and a shrug at S'ithi.

Attack: Tierra (Earth)

Damage: Cero (Zero)

I foresee this being a very clear-cut win for...someone... :tongue:

Yes yes, exactly the same ... apart from we wear prettier dresses lol.

Round Three

S'ithi decides to stop show boating and trying to impress the 'passers by' :wink:. She goes back to simple straight forward attacks. This is a battle after all and not a circus. Besides, Meesh laughed far too much when her last attack failed. Side stepping to avoid the falling bird she weaves Air again.

Attack: Air

Damage: 9

Meesh: 79

:smile:

Ow! Meesh picks herself up from the ground again and dusts herself off. She notices she has a split lip, too, but she ignores it. This S'ithi is a tough opponent...Meesh has an inkling that maybe S'ithi is going to keep the upper hand in this match, but it's not in Meesh's nature to give up.

Going on the offensive, Meesh weaves a few Deathgates at S'ithi.... But they're not very effective, which rules out the possibility of her being Shadowspawn, at least.

Attack: Deathgates

Damage: CIRCLE!!

This Asha'man seems to know an awful lot of complicated weaves. The amount of elements must be quite difficult to control. Yes, definitely difficult ... as another one fizzles out and fails. Maybe this would give the opportunity to try that arrow thingy again. The worst that could happen is .... nothing. S'ithi carefully builds the weave, choosing a slightly more complicated Fireball and releases it. It shot across the Arena, straight for Meesh. Yes! Finally an interesting attack that worked

but her smile was quickly reduced to nothing, when the fireball suddenly blinked out and disappeared just a few inches away from Meesh.

Attack: Fireball

Damage: Zilch

Meesh prepares to dodge the fireball headed her way, but it's way too big--she knows it's going to set her on fire, she just knows it.

So she weaves pure Water, as much as she can, and throws it at the fireball, and hopefully at S'ithi as well.

Fortunately, it extinguishes the fireball mere inches from Meesh, but unfortunately, it just kind of splashes in S'ithi's direction before fading away into the ground.

Meesh arches her eyebrow at the sun in the sky, wondering if the Creator is playing a cruel trick on her....

Attack: Water

Damage: ....

Oh man. Meesh! Well I'm not going to finale on a simple air weave.

Round Five (Final)

S'ithi was confused. Everytime Meesh readied an attack it seemed to fall apart and dissolve. Perhaps her inherant goodness and Lightyness was somehow blocking her from attacking. That would be quite a difficulty to overcome. Perhaps she could help. If she did something really really horrible, Meesh would get so cross her attack could not possibly fail. Quickly running through the options in her mind she remembered a nifty little Hurricane Weave. She wondered if a bit of bad weather would seriously upset Meesh. The dark clouds rumbled and rolled and a tiny little bolt of lightning appeared .... before the sun came back out and ruined it all once more.

Gah!

Totally throws a S'ithi Fit

Attack Hurricane

Damage ... no :grumps:

Ithi 100

Meesh 79

I tried putting your rank as Asha'man instead of Aes Sedai, and guess what happened? Yeah, you guessed it. XD No negatives this time. I hope that didn't have anything to do with it or the competitive side of me is going to be very upset. :tongue:

Meesh watches in horror as some clouds move in to block the sun, and the wind picks up. How could S'ithi do something so terrible?

Even as the lightning bolt sparks a bit and the clouds suddenly fade away, Meesh prepares an attack that will leave S'ithi gasping for air....so she thinks she can block out the sun, does she?

Weaving Earth and Water, Meesh sends a HUGE Tsunami crashing toward S'ithi....

It loses most of its momentum along the way, but it still knocks S'ithi off her feet and plasters hair and dress to her skin.

Attack: Tsunami

Damage: 8 (finally)

Ithi: 92

Good game, S'ithi, may your "cool" Aes Sedai-ness win you many battles... :laugh:

Archived