DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Insignificant Holidays (A New Game)

randomh3r0

christmas-vacation.jpg?w=600&h=264&crop=

In the continued hope to try and increase activity in my home within DM, I've come up with another game to play. Unlike Ask the DO, I don't think I've seen this one before. We're coming up on a few holidays, and with all the real issues going on in the world, i thought it'd be fun to focus on the small, insignificant or funny things in life. So, I'd like to ask you what stupid little thing you're thankful for, and what stupid little thing you'd like for Christmas (or any other holiday you might celebrate around this time), what your stupid New Year's resolution is, and what the ridiculous reason for your answer is. I'll start with an example:

I'm thankful for my new bed sheets / pillows, because they look much better on Snapchat. 

I'd like a new pair of superhero socks for Christmas, because my Captain America socks just look like American Flags when I wear them with long pants. 

For New Year's, I'm resolving to learn to use emojis, because simply using colons and parenthesis is making me look old when I text people :)

So there it is. How are your insignificant holidays looking?

I'm thankful that my introversion is finally well enough established that my family expects nothing from me but gift cards for the holidays

For Christmas I want a tardis cause... well, that needs no explanation

For New Years I resolve to roll over at least once a night cause that's what I have energy for

coraline-full-trailer-tsrimg.jpg

I'm thankful for my stuffies to keep me company.  :wub:

I'd like a pegasus for Christmas.  I could fly all over the world and meet all my DM friends.  

For new years I would resolve to make it so that trump is no longer our president, impeach him.  :rolleyes::smile::ohmy::huh: . At least that is what I think it is called...lemme check...well don't know what crimes he committed...though I think I remember hearing stuff about him groping some women???? Well anyway, that would be a start.  I am sure he will commit more once he opens his mouth to speak :rolleyes::ohmy::huh::smile:

I'm thankful for my little sugar skull planter on my desk. So far I've kept the plant alive and he's just so cute and purple :D

I'd like a new camera for Christmas. The one my ex bought me finally died and phones just don't cut it sometimes. 

For New Year's, I'm resolving to actually get some new glasses so I can give my eyes a break from contacts occasionally. 

I'm thankful for my little sugar skull planter on my desk. So far I've kept the plant alive and he's just so cute and purple :D

I'd like a new camera for Christmas. The one my ex bought me finally died and phones just don't cut it sometimes. 

For New Year's, I'm resolving to actually get some new glasses so I can give my eyes a break from contacts occasionally. 

Yup, I think i might have to look into this myself too, although I'd never remember to bring it to any significant events. 

I'm thankful Pokémon Sun and Moon come out tomorrow :biggrin:

For Christmas I want an Umbreon. A shiny one because it's bluuuuue!

And for New Years I resolve to quit interjecting Pokémon into every conversation I have.

I might have to change my resolution to "I resolve to prevent Marsh from mentioning Pokemon in every conversation"

Yup, I think i might have to look into this myself too, although I'd never remember to bring it to any significant events.

I'm thankful Pokémon Sun and Moon come out tomorrow :biggrin:

For Christmas I want an Umbreon. A shiny one because it's bluuuuue!

And for New Years I resolve to quit interjecting Pokémon into every conversation I have.

I might have to change my resolution to "I resolve to prevent Marsh from mentioning Pokemon in every conversation"

Wow, you're very helpful! I am thankful for TRL being a nice guy.

Archived