DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome in the Band, Tamerya !

Hayl3y

Dear people of the Band, a new recruit has signed in !!!!

(she will be soon sent on latrine duty *evil grin* but she doesn't know about it yet !)

Please welcome Tamerya !

Her favorite WOT character is Faile and she said this in her sign up post :

"I am cross-dominant in handedness.  I write with my right hand, but do everything else with my left (my left is my power side, I play sports, cut my food, etc with my left)."

I think this makes of her a perfect ARCHER CANDIDATE *nods nods*

Latrine duty?? *groans*...... I shouldn't have expected anything else, though.

I think this makes of her a perfect ARCHER CANDIDATE *nods nods*

And... I may actually own a bow and arrows, though they are very very old and really need a new set.

Thank you :)

I do have hobbies.  I totally want to leave it as that, but I'm guessing you would like to know what they are.. .(ok, I'm in a sassy mood today).  I'm a gamer (PC, Nintendo, PS3), an avid reader (aren't we all?), and am involved in a community wind band (I play flute/piccolo).

As to what I hope to accomplish here.. I hope to meet new people on the site.  I have been away for a time and then returned to DM a couple weeks ago..and am ready to delve further in.  Because I love music, love travelling and adventure, figured this would be a good place for me.  Learn some new bands, find new places to travel (or wish I could travel to), and generally enjoy life!  (OK, and the description of the SG included eating out.  Who doesn't love eating out??)

Welcome, Tamerya!

Did I know already that you play flute/piccolo?  Because I do (or did), too. I still have both but haven't played for ages.

And no worries . . . regardless of what everyone else says, you'll soon learn that the Cavalry is THE best regiment here.  If you don't believe me, ask any other Cav member. :biggrin:  

BTW, being cross dominant would come in handy riding and fighting on a warhorse, as well. Just saying . . . :bela:

I don't think you did know that.  Seriously, you are my sister from another mister or something... LOL.  I still play in a community band (as mentioned), though I did take a good amount of time off between high school and picking up in a community band.

And LOL, horses are awesome.......

A new recruit?!?  Roll out the barrels (of brew)!

Welcome to this fine group of people, I'm Nikon... Nice to meet you!

**Hands the recruit an MG brew **

I'd hold onto that carefully if I were you... it's something many of our members love to ... ** Swats a sneaky archer away from the recruits brew **  drink... even right out from under your nose!

Oh hi there RR Tam! I am BB of the Cavalry, resident Bard and Dice's eternal squire, and I am very pleased that you are in a community band!!! Serisously, community orchestras do not get enough support. I am a cellist myself, studying at uni. I suck at every wind instrument except the flute :p And by don't suck, I mean I can make a noise on a flute XD

This is the most chilled out place on DM and we can definitely give you recommendations on travel and bands and everyone's facourite, food!

Dar is correct! The cav are absolutely the most amazingest and wonderfullest of regiments! You'll see that when you come to visit though haha :p   *tosses the RR a Bandy* (best drink in the Band ;p )

Thank you :)

I do have hobbies.  I totally want to leave it as that, but I'm guessing you would like to know what they are.. .(ok, I'm in a sassy mood today).  I'm a gamer (PC, Nintendo, PS3), an avid reader (aren't we all?), and am involved in a community wind band (I play flute/piccolo).

As to what I hope to accomplish here.. I hope to meet new people on the site.  I have been away for a time and then returned to DM a couple weeks ago..and am ready to delve further in.  Because I love music, love travelling and adventure, figured this would be a good place for me.  Learn some new bands, find new places to travel (or wish I could travel to), and generally enjoy life!  (OK, and the description of the SG included eating out.  Who doesn't love eating out??)

You had me at "food". :wink:

Ahahahaha, if you had just said "yes I have hobbies" I'd have laughed too much.

What games do you play? I love RPG - my favourites are Jak & Daxter (#1) and FFX. 

What is your favourite genre to read?

Nikon, thank you for your...advice.  LOL.

TBB, the community band scene is very strong in my city with 5 bands with good strong membership, then another with a much stronger feeder group.  But either way, it is a fantastic scene here :)  Me playing a stringed instrument would be scary, though I do know how to re-hair a bow (worked at a violin shop for a while).

Wifi - Thanks for the welcome :)

Blom - LOL, good to know my style of humour works well ;)  For games, I love RPGs and MMORPG.  I'm currently replaying skyrim with the rest of the world, my sub to WoW ran out recently though and I have to wait until January probably to be able to afford it again (the weak canadian dollar SUCKS). :)

To read, my favourite is fantasy, second is sci fi.  I'm currently re-reading Robin Hobb's Fitz series.

Welcome Tamerya! I'm Cairos and I'm the XO of the Band. I will send in the request for you to be added to the group and also send you the welcome PM. Hopefully you enjoy your time here at the Band. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Archived