DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween Event - Haunted House Reviews

Hayl3y

haunted_house_by_hellonlegs-d30axnl.png

And here is a new Halloween thread.

Let's share some reviews about haunted house !

giphy.gif

Do you know about a haunted house?

Its story?

Post a pic and a little review about the place (just like in our Jain Farstrider board)

and win up to 3 points !

animated-lighning-bolt-strike-storm-gif-

You can post till October 25th !

canvas_and_chardonnay_point.jpg

Canvas and Chadonnay building

Buit in 1880

Rochester, MN

I was just in this haunted building with some other people to check out the "haunting". A paranormal investigator was there to "look" for ghosts. it was freaky! If it was staged she did a phenomenal job. I didn't get the feeling it was staged though. Too many random things happened. The place has been a known "haunt" since the late 1800's. At one point we heard a man's voice answer one of her questions and there was a definite change in the air. One gal was video taping and all of a sudden her ankle was super hot. Nothing was there. Many people who have been working and living in the building state that they have seen and heard weird things. I've been there many times and I've never seen anything.

http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/play/4573943?wpid=4999

Nes church ruins

Nes_kirkeruiner_zpsaayp4g3y.jpg

Well, I don't know if you can call this a haunted "house" anymore. These are church ruins, and I went there with some friends in the middle of the night, ghost hunting. We didn't have much equipment on this particular trip, just a camera and a flashlight. We placed the flashlight on the stone altar inside the church, and started instructing the possible spirits to turn the flashlight on and off as responses to our questions. It was one of those you twist to turn on, and tested at home it'll sometimes turn on or off randomly once if it's set very close to the switch point, but never several times on and off. 

We managed to film some great activity that night. We asked questions, and the flashlight would turn off and on as if commanded. It was a magical time and it lasted for like 30 minutes with constant questions and responses. The camera, which was night vision, was placed to film the flashlight at all times, so you can see it coming on and off, and nobody touching it. One of my most fun and amazing ghost hunts. 

I've never been in a haunted house... but I can tell you the stories of a place or two I know is regarded as "haunted" though?

OFC you can !!!!

oooh i love this thread :D

this must have been an awesome time, Sooh ! :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived