DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clothes

Panchi

Yes.

pikachu-onesie-pokemon-costumes-adult-on

Onesies.

You're welcome.

(I do not own a onesie yet and do not wear "pyjamas" often. I actually don't dress all that comfortably when home or out, I indulge when I wear a hoodie only really...)

That looks a little uncomfortable for my climate

Yes.

Onesies.

You're welcome.

(I do not own a onesie yet and do not wear "pyjamas" often. I actually don't dress all that comfortably when home or out, I indulge when I wear a hoodie only really...)

Fair enough.

That being said, I only wear pyjamas when I need to be warmer... So now I'm intrigued because if pyjamas aren't worn to keep you warm then... ???????

Never understood sleeping clothes unless their small clothes. I just throw off everything and fall into whatever I am sleeping on, less clothes to wash or bother putting on.

Sometimes I'm so tired I forget to change and fall asleep in jeans. Then I have bruises in the morning from the rivets.

The first thing I do when I get home is to change to something comfortable. I could wear my pyjamas all day if I didn´t have to leave home. 

Mmm me too, so much better than school uniform.

Leggings and a massive t-shirt are right up there, too - my favourite is a men's 3XL that's practically a dress on me. 

Yes.

Onesies.

You're welcome.

Fair enough.

That being said, I only wear pyjamas when I need to be warmer... So now I'm intrigued because if pyjamas aren't worn to keep you warm then... ???????

I wear exercise clothes to sleep because

A) they are comfortable

B) I have motivation to exercise in morning

Only first point matters

Archived