DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returning Member

Tverdofsky

Hey there folks, I honestly doubt anyone remembers me cause I've been away for pretty much a decade. I was reminiscing on the past and started really thinking about how much fun I used to have on the old whitetowerdiv.org site back in the day. Used to have a character called Salinavia Tverdofsky as my main as well as a few smaller support characters. Anywho, hello to everyone and I hope you all have a great day! :)

Welcome to DM !!!!

So what has happened during that decade ? :biggrin:

I am pretty old on the site, but only started the RP section 2 years ago lol so we probably don't have met before !

Hey Chaelca, thanks for the warm welcome. Well, honestly there were quite a few things that contributed to my leaving. Finished high school and had to start working for a living, had a rough break up with someone who also used to write quite frequently on here, moved halfway across the country. The list goes on.  Anyways, I've been toying with the idea of picking up the pen again for a few years now, but I've picked up DJing as a side hobby and it keeps me super busy. But with Nanowrimo coming up it gave me the boot I needed and so I decided to check back in on my roots and see how things are here.

Well I hope that things are better now and that you'll be able to enjoy the site as before ! 

*puts on glasses in a business-like manner*

So NanoWrimo > do not hesitate to have a look at the Tuathan'an, we try to do follow the event there, each year !

The Band is also a good place to start, since music is an important theme to us there

But have a look around ! There may be other interesting places :biggrin:

Never played a character in either group, could be fun. Thanks for the heads up, I'll check out the group forums.

Was thinking about reviving my old WT character, had a ton of fun writing her story, but with Nano coming up maybe a community event like what you describe would be a good place to start.

Archived