DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Matrimfcb07!!!!

Hayl3y

Well I don't know about you lot, but I'm calling him 007. It's either that Kevin07 for me, eh Dice? XD 

Welcome to the Band 007!! *rolls in a keg of Bandy and pours a mug for the RR*

I am BB, eternal squire of the Cavalry, and this is Bandy-the Cav drink of choice (it's beautiful). I wish I knew more about soccer but I'm not even going to pretend XD I do also like Mat though! You're in good company there haha

What would you like to be called?

Welcome to the band!

Since when does the RR get a choice in how their name is shortened??

Im thinking FCB

Well I don't know about you lot, but I'm calling him 007. It's either that Kevin07 for me, eh Dice? XD 

Welcome to the Band 007!! *rolls in a keg of Bandy and pours a mug for the RR*

I am BB, eternal squire of the Cavalry, and this is Bandy-the Cav drink of choice (it's beautiful). I wish I knew more about soccer but I'm not even going to pretend XD I do also like Mat though! You're in good company there haha

He has to prove himself cool enuff to carry the licence to kill BB    and if he isnt then kev07 just may work

Gday FCB!!! Welcome to the Band!

Im Dice and i run the Cavalry, THE BEST REGIMENT EVAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!, and am also the RAL (head cop)  so be nice to me!!!

So whats ure favorite  Mat moment?  How many of the books have you read?

Welcome to the Band!! I'm Kat or Kati or Katiora. Very nice to meet you!!! And I totally look forward to the time we will get to brainwash spend with you in the cavalry during your indentured servitude Raw Recruit time! :biggrin::wink: 

*hands some bandy* :wink: best brew in the band... except for MG brew

*cough*

Wow Dice, kicking it up a notch there. Well then...

HELLO MATRIMFCB07 or whatever you want to be called !!!!

I am Besie, and I in the words of Dice run the Infantry!!! WE are awesome! And we know which end of pointy things we need to use! :laugh:

d29a82bce941bbf27e77e3cf3778d76a.jpg spearmeme.jpg

I'm female so this isn't sexist, but I DID find it funny

Use+the+pointy+end+whats+the+difference+

Hey guys!

Thanks for the warm welcome. As for what you want to call me, Mat07 would be nice. The final decision rests upon you guys :D

Some really cool folks here. Looking forward to get to know each of you personally.

Some more information about myself.

Unlike most of the people here who were introduced to Sanderson after reading WoT, I was introduced to WoT after reading Sanderson. I definitely do not regret the decision.

I only started the series in late May this year. I am currently reading The Shadow Rising and hence have only a vague idea of the band. I mean, I have heard about it from friends and all over the internet.

The fact that Mat is the kingpin is great enough to become a part of the Band!

Welcome FCB, we've sent the locksmith to forge a set of keys for our private boards... Until then please enjoy the parts of.our board you can see and enjoy your welcome.party!

Thats it  the MG used it its official!

Welcome to the Band!! I'm Kat or Kati or Katiora. Very nice to meet you!!! And I totally look forward to the time we will get to brainwash spend with you in the cavalry during your indentured servitude Raw Recruit time! :biggrin::wink:

*hands some bandy* :wink: best brew in the band... except for MG brew

ummm since when do you get called Kati??   or should i say get called kati without the person dying?

Lol dice!

Well FCB07, whilst we decide on what to call you (there's been quite a few Mat's), make yourself at home.

I got stuck on book 10. Should pick it up again but I just don't have time right now.

What do you do for a living?

What's your favourite music genre?

Well, My name is Manveer, so I mostly use Manveerfcb07 as a username on most websites/forums. Since this was a WoT related forum, I decided to go with Matrimfcb07 instead.

You can just call me Manny, if you wish, based on my real name.

FCB stands for Football Club Barcelona, the club I have been supporting for ten years now. So yeah, it will be kind of weird if you guys call me that. Not that I have any problem with it.

As for profession, I am still a student. I'm currently pursuing my Bachelor's in Computer Science Engineering. It's the final year, so I'll probably have to decide between either Masters or a job soon.

And favorite music genre? Well, I don't really have any favorites. I love all type of good music. I don't even know if this makes any type of sense.

Makes sense. I like all music too.

Or I used too - in the past two years or so I've found genres that have become my favourite.

I was in the same position 3 years ago. I decided to do Masters - don't regret it one bit. I'm working now. I would not have been as prepared for it if I did not do my Masters :smile:

ummmm  mannys gonna get confusing.....

only for aussies :tongue:

I have no problem with fcb either.

I think I'll try to go with Manny :happy: We do indeed have a few Matty's around already :wink:

As for music, I think you'll find that there's a few real metalheads in here (I definitely count myself among those :laugh: ) but we try to keep it 'generally accepted' .... on occasion.... sometimes...

But we already have a Manny! I'm sticking with 007 XD

We have everything in here from metalheads to theatre kids and classical musos, so it really doesn't matter what you like haha-someone else is guaranteed to like it too.

Ugh computer science. That sounds hard. XD I am nearly in your position, but I've got another year before I have to make any decisions about Masters. Would you do your Masters at the same uni or travel?

ummmm  mannys gonna get confusing.....

only for aussies :tongue:

I have no problem with fcb either.

I think I'll try to go with Manny :happy: We do indeed have a few Matty's around already :wink:

As for music, I think you'll find that there's a few real metalheads in here (I definitely count myself among those :laugh: ) but we try to keep it 'generally accepted' .... on occasion.... sometimes...

like BB said we already have a manny

Archived