DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome TerribleTyler !!!

Hayl3y

*stumbles out of his tent rubbing his eyes*

Sorry all, I guess I drank a little too much on my first night *burps*

Note to self, don't mix fire with Guinny (or at least not THAT much).

Thanks for the warm welcome all! Interrogate away. My deepest darkest secrets are all yours.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well! It started as a hobby/passion and is slowly turning into a career (fingers crossed). I tour about half the year!

I'm also a creative consultant when I'm not on the road. I help small businesses with marketing, strategy, graphic design, websites and branding. Stuff like that.

*waves and chucks the RR a bandy* Well that certainly doesn't sound like a bad life! And white russians are great! You've obviously never had goon blegh. I'm BB of the Cavalry (best regiment ever ;p), resident bard and Dice's eternal squire. I love getting new musicians in! What do you play?! Are you in a band or is it just you? Where are you touring? Supports or big gigs or both/whatever you can get or do you get to pick and choose? I'm a cellist and singer studying to get a degree atm, doing a lot of random gigging and wishing I could travel more haha

Oh nice! that's so rad! I sing and play the acoustic guitar mainly. I have an Americana/folk rock band called Cereus Bright. We tour throughout the States (everything but the West coast since it's so far from where we live).

As a newer band, we try to get as many support slots as we can for bigger acts to gain exposure, but we usually try and circle back around and play our own gigs too :) It's a weird, wild life. Luckily, I have WoT to keep me sane in the van haha

Forgive my ignorance, but what's atm? haha also, does the legendary bard babe have any videos of herself rocking out the cello?

atm = at the moment

There's a few shortcuts that you'll get used to seeing!

Like imo = in my opinion

Bander = band member

And... at the moment my mind can't think of more :laugh:

I also play guitar acoustic with singing. Just chords though. I haven't in a while :sad:

<------->

Spotfine Day 3: Besie light a campfire and sat down next to it. She stuck a marshmallow onto a stick and held it over the flame. "Mmm-mmm-hm-mm", she was humming to herself. Another band member came towards her, carrying a too-large stick. "Guess what I did," he exclaimed excitedly. "Mmm?" she said in acknowledgement. "I sharpened the end of this broom I found-" Besie's eyes went wide. Really? "-and I can fit even more marshmallows on now!" he continued. As he sat down next to her, he didn't take the length of the broom into account and the far end smacked her side. She grumbled."What? Oh, sorry," he said, and proceeded to stick 25 marshmallows onto his broom.

Dice is my Superior in every way, I should not have got caught assaulting him.

<------->

*waves and chucks the RR a bandy* Well that certainly doesn't sound like a bad life! And white russians are great! You've obviously never had goon blegh. I'm BB of the Cavalry (best regiment ever ;p), resident bard and Dice's eternal squire. I love getting new musicians in! What do you play?! Are you in a band or is it just you? Where are you touring? Supports or big gigs or both/whatever you can get or do you get to pick and choose? I'm a cellist and singer studying to get a degree atm, doing a lot of random gigging and wishing I could travel more haha

goon???  shudders   "you are soooo young BB!!"

Oh nice! that's so rad! I sing and play the acoustic guitar mainly. I have an Americana/folk rock band called Cereus Bright. We tour throughout the States (everything but the West coast since it's so far from where we live).

As a newer band, we try to get as many support slots as we can for bigger acts to gain exposure, but we usually try and circle back around and play our own gigs too :) It's a weird, wild life. Luckily, I have WoT to keep me sane in the van haha

Forgive my ignorance, but what's atm? haha also, does the legendary bard babe have any videos of herself rocking out the cello?

She does actually  two at least   

Ha! Deal.

Not sure what style you guys like. It's Americana/folky. We just released a new album which is on our site (as well as all major digital distribution sites)

http://cereusbright.com

Here's a cover of the Bee Gee's Stayin Alive we did a couple years ago: https://www.youtube....h?v=AdmGtIAzR94

There you have it! A little intro into my musical world

I like singing with acoustic guitar too. I like doing covers! 

I just really should do something again. It's been too long. But my creative phase comes and goes every few months.

OMW Tyler that's amazing! I love the calm go-with-the-flowy vibe. I listened to Stayin' Alive. Oh my, and the end :wub:

... sorry I just fell in love with your music.

... it's worth noting that mine is just me and my guitar. No proper recording :laugh:

... still listening. It's so gorgeous.

I wish I had time to sing again. It's been a long time. The best I can do right now with my crazy schedule is singing at church. I was in a band years ago. I also sang at a lot of weddings. 

You guys sounds great. 

BB is that you in the that track? I love that song!!!

One of my best friend from high school is in a Bee Gees Tribute band. They are awesome. I love the Bee Gees! You guys are really good!

Archived