DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome TerribleTyler !!!

Hayl3y

Dear People of the Band a new recruit has signed in !

Please Welcome TerribleTyler *grin*

Like most of us, his fav WOT character is MAT *double grin*

Here is what he wrote in the sign up thread :

Well, I'm a tour musician, so the love of music and travel is pretty much right up my alley. I spend most of my time in a van traveling to the next city. And listening to WoT of course (currently on CoT).

So, TerribleTyler,  what can we get you as a drink?

:laugh:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyler, you came! :laugh:

You made the right decision! *nods*

You are most welcome. The band is basically about 3 main things: silly/crazy/FUN, MUSIC & ... euh... well there's many more things (like travelling, reviews, mini game things) but these you will find in time.

So allow me to introduce myself! I am Besie, the Captain General (CG) of the Infantry. We have 3 amazing regiments here, with the remaining 2 CG's being Thane (Archers) and Dice (Cavalry) - I'm certain you've seen them around. You will be seeing a whole lot more of us! Do you have any questions regarding the band?

Welcome!!! Enjoy yourself here! I'm Kat, or Kati, or Katiora and I'm in the best Regiment in the Band :wink: the Cavalry! We have horses :biggrin: I look forward to seeing you around the Yard for your recruit time! 

Welcome Tyler!  Im Dice and i try to keep things running in the Cavalry.

and yes Kat IS right  we ARE the best regiment!

Here have a Bandy! Slides one to Tyler without spilling it.

Im also the RAL  leader of the Redarms   so be careful with the booze and choose ure targets for attacks well!

and yes Kat IS right  we ARE the best regiment!

*recovers from a hearty bout of laughing*

I can't believe you said either of those things with a straight face. *grins at Katkins*

Hi Tyler, welcome to the Band. Try not to spill any drinks, hit any officers or trip over your own feet. All equally bad form.

*hands over a few Guinys* Don't want you getting dehydrated! 

Thank you all! I can already tell I'm going to like you guys *grins*

Thanks for being so welcoming!

I would normally drink slowly, but what the hell...it's my first night

*swigs Thane's firey drink*

Beard intact ;)

So do the different regiments mean I'll choose one eventually? 

no they mean you will choose the Cavalry eventually.....

feels the glares  "All right already!"

yeah you will spend a week with each regiment and then at the end choose the Cavalry    cough i mean the regiment you like best cough  cough CAVALRY! cough   to make your home

:laugh: Dice :laugh: *smacks with broom*

I realized I had a broom with me from cleaning up one of the regimental bars (infantry, ofc).

Lol but yes. There's a few things an RR (raw recruit) does, but as soon as you can see the private boards and post in the RR thread, everything will become clear.

I can see clearly now the secrecy is gone

Since I am staff I can't say that archers are the best but they do be awesome lol :tongue:

You have three regs to choose from all with there own themes and activities. .. that much I can tell you now

But as Besie said, things will make much more sense when you will have your access lol

:laugh: Dice :laugh: *smacks with broom*

I realized I had a broom with me from cleaning up one of the regimental bars (infantry, ofc).

Lol but yes. There's a few things an RR (raw recruit) does, but as soon as you can see the private boards and post in the RR thread, everything will become clear.

I can see clearly now the secrecy is gone

SPOTFINE!!!!!!!!

Besie for assaulting a Superior Officer you are hereby sentenced to:

For 3 days at the bottom of your posts you will do a little roleplay whereby you somehow  hilariously  get hit by a broom.

Underneath that you will add the line:  Dice is my Superior in every way, I should not have got caught assaulting him.

*cough* Yes, sir.

<------->

Spotfine Day 1: Besie realized that the beer was reaching low levels over at the Infantry, and decided to go to the nearest supplier to ask why that was occurring. Upon reaching the supplier the owner - an old, grumpy lady - was apparently in a bad mood, because upon asking, "How much time do you still need?", she rushed after Besie in a stormwind, smacking her with a broom all the way out of the village.

Dice is my Superior in every way, I should not have got caught assaulting him.

<------->

I'm sure you like it.  :dry:

<------->

Spotfine Day 1: Besie was starting to think that the RAL did not think her spotfine through upon saying 3 days, as she knew that she was the member that posted either the most or the second most in the entire band. She felt it was unfair. As if sensing her thoughts, Dice turned around. "It's not!" and proceeded to smack her with a broom.

<------->

Little explanation for TerribleTyler :

In the Band, when you break a law, you can be spotfined by our Red Arms.

When you are spotfined, you are given tasks *nods*

*grins*  Sure now, and welcome to the band!

Raise a glass of Guinny and drink with me!

Here's to the fun, the frolic, the freedom... no wait... wrong one...

We are gathered here today to... no, not it either...

To dance with Jak o' the Shadows!

...Have you lot scared off the RR? But he was a fellow musician! I wanted to interrogate him about his band and tour life! *sits on a massive keg of Bandy and tunes her fiddle, waiting for TerribleTyler to return*

I wouldn't blame him... we are a bit overwhelming :laugh:

<------->

Spotfine Day 2: Besie felt like dancing. She got a broom from a cupboard and was dancing to the sound of some rock song Zander had left on the radio. She twirled this way and that... until the one end of the broom got temporarily stuck on a table, and the other end hit her head.

<------->

Archived