Sooh (1): Talmanes

Clov (1): Dice

WiFi (1): Hallia

Not voting (2): Ironeyes, WiFi

gre_1472767200.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if he flips scum? Ironeyes is scum too. There is no way scum doesn't let us just mislynch him. He could have cleared someone else with the peek. Sooh, Clov, Wifi... all of which would have worked as a believable peek with his read list (if I remember it right).

prolly not me. He was scum reading me.

I meant it would be believable that he would have peeked you N1.

And if he flips scum? Ironeyes is scum too. There is no way scum doesn't let us just mislynch him. He could have cleared someone else with the peek. Sooh, Clov, Wifi... all of which would have worked as a believable peek with his read list (if I remember it right).

I meant it would be believable that he would have peeked you N1.

true, but then he'd have to stop pushing me lol

I pretty much just skimmed through a lot of it, but there is absolutely no reason to vote Iron at this point. Tal isnt going to fakepeek somebody to save them if he's town. That doesn't mean Iron has to be town, but if Tal is, Iron is either town or a godfather.

If you don't believe Tal,lynch him and evaluate Iron after.

Which means he should have viewed you over marsh with a 1x prize. No harm in outting himself if he gets a,red cause he isn't truly the "cop". It doesn't add up.

tmi my butt.  use ure head.

what use is a cop view to MAFIA???? They KNOW who the mafia team is. It makes more SENSE that mafia wins they get a power from list x if town wins they get a power from list y.  One of the few powers that could be on both is doc but cop??? i dont think so

to find cop?? or doc?? that wouldn't be useful to the?? 

what use is a cop view to MAFIA???? They KNOW who the mafia team is. It makes more SENSE that mafia wins they get a power from list x if town wins they get a power from list y.  One of the few powers that could be on both is doc but cop??? i dont think so

It's an opportunity for scum to take away our NA. I don't get what you don't understand. 

tmi my butt. use ure head.

what use is a cop view to MAFIA???? They KNOW who the mafia team is. It makes more SENSE that mafia wins they get a power from list x if town wins they get a power from list y. One of the few powers that could be on both is doc but cop??? i dont think so

Mafia know who mafia is. Not necessarily who is town. Even if they couldn't use it it means that they took it from town that night hurting us. Plus they could utilise it in just this sort of a play.

Almost to the point where i have to get off the train and start driving. Won't be back until after dl. I want to keep my vote, but would sheep nyn if she changed her mind. Nyn, do we stay or change?

explain to me how a cop view finds a cop when u get a town not town type response? or how a role cop does the same when we dont have roles?

Almost to the point where i have to get off the train and start driving. Won't be back until after dl. I want to keep my vote, but would sheep nyn if she changed her mind. Nyn, do we stay or change?

I'm keeping it cause I feel like it's a trick, but I don't have like a 100% degree of confidence. I could be wrong. Hope I'm not. :/

explain to me how a cop view finds a cop when u get a town not town type response? or how a role cop does the same when we dont have roles?

do we know that's the response you get though? and how do we know there aren't roled people? Alanna had a "role" she was basically an innocent child. How do you  know there isn't a doc? 

DAY 2 VoteCount

Ironeyes (1): Tress

Talmanes (3): Nyn, Kat, Sooh

Dice (2): Clov, Turin

Sooh (1): Talmanes

Clov (1): Dice

WiFi (1): Hallia

Not voting (2): Ironeyes, WiFi

gre_1472767200.png

It was already fixed Sooh :)

Archived