DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

Dear ADVENTURER

There are mysterious goings on in Demons Cove, a haven for smugglers. Priority concern is the shipment of gooey chocolaty brownies that has mysteriously disappeared...

Can you help find them before the dastardly villains scoff the lot?

:wub:

This is a standard(ish) game

Each day phase there will be events that you can enter with prizes given, do not discuss the events while they're happening

Days will be about 48 hours, nights will be about 24 hours, Day 1 will be longer. Phase change will be at 11PM (east coast US 6PM). This is a deadline game, this is in order to allow everyone a chance to enter events. This means there is NO early hammer if majority is reached and whoever has the most votes at deadline is lynched

The thread will be CLOSED at night

You do not need to unvote before voting again, to vote either bold and red your vote or use the vote tags

[v]Simmonds[/v]
[unvote]
Kill each other nicely :) if you feel somebody is attacking you then message me

You may not discuss this game outside of the game thread or any mod provided QT's

You may not directly quote or screenshot your role PM, you may character claim, you may role claim

If you have questions about the setup please ask me via PM or QT, I will not respond to anything posted in thread

I reserve the right to amend or add to the rules at any point

1. The fearless WiFi

2. Niniel the dauntless the terrifying Turin

3. Hallia the valiant

4. The intrepid Ironeyes

5. Clovr the legionless

6. The heroic Pral

7. Leyrann the legendary the incredible Kat

8. Talmanes the brave

9. Tress the resolute

10. Sooh the bold (giggles madly as the knife twists in your gut)

11. Nyn the b*tch (brilliant, tenacious, cunning hunter in case you were wondering)

12. Daredevil Dice

13. The annoying Alanna (ANtagonistic, NOisY INGénue)

Subs

Sample ADVENTURER PM

Welcome ADVENTURER

It has been confirmed that a crate full of brownies has disappeared. You win when the DASTARDLY VILLAINS have been brought to justice (all threats to town have been eliminated)

In order to help with this investigation you have access to this satchel. Currently your satchel contains a notepad and pencil, you currently have no abilities other than your vote but be on the look out for extra items that may aid you in your investigation

GLGL <3

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alanna doesn't enjoy the good things in life and is confirmed ADVENTURER

Pral is thoroughly shaken and reveals nothing but toast crumbs

Alanna is thoroughly scolded for staying out late and isn't allowed to play any more

Talmanes is set upon by a hallucinating mob mistaking him for a brownie

Nynaeve falls through the floor

Kat runs off with a strange man in a blue box

Sooh goes trip trapping across a bridge

Dice fell down a mineshaft

DASTARDLY VILLAINS WIN

Simmomds to the surprise of no one flipped ???

setup stuff

DT

The ADVENTURERS looked at each other grimly. Stolen brownies were nothing to be trifled with, knowing the DASTARDLY VILLAINS walked amongst them they split into smaller groups of people they wanted to trust and wandered off looking for clues.

Shad, BFG and Alanna found themselves at the edge of a cliff. The deadly Shad wandered too close to the edge and (very predictably) tripped on a rock. Arms waving madly as he tried to keep his balance, he found himself falling, at the last second his reaching hands found a purchase on Alanna's satchel and for half a heartbeat he thought he was going to be ok, that he wouldn't plummet to his death on the jagged rocks beneath. Unfortunately the cheap satchel ripped open and the deadly Shad plummeted to his death.

9n82uf.gif

Shad the dearly departed is a spectator of this game

Meanwhile the items in Alanna's satchel went flying, one rolled to a stop in front of BFG and with some trepidation she reached down to pick it up

"What... what is this?" she tried and failed to keep the disgust out of her voice

"It's just an apple" Alanna replied sounding defensive "I... I don't like chocolate very much"

giphy.gif

And in a flurry of bad storytelling and shoddy logic Alanna the ANtagonising, NOisy INGenue is confirmed as an ADVENTURER but really you should have seen this coming, it's in the name...

And in a flurry of bad storytelling and shoddy logic Alanna the ANtagonising, NOisY INGenue is confirmed as an ADVENTURER but really you should have seen this coming, it's in the name...

Fixed

And in a flurry of bad storytelling and shoddy logic Alanna the ANtagonising, NOisY INGenue is confirmed as an ADVENTURER but really you should have seen this coming, it's in the name...

Fixed

Well

:hides:

[v]dice[/v]

mmm Dicey

he's a dirty aussie who eats weird crap.Vegemite, anyone? pretty duh worthy.

Brownies though. I didn't think dirty Aussies with weird taste in what's actually food would appreciate brownies.

Archived