DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Katiora just couldn´t resist our tainted brownies!

Niniel

So she has joined the BT! Yay!

Welcome, Kat. Take a brownie or two and let us know all about yourself. I know you like mafia, but do you like other games as well? Have you read all of the WoT books? Who is your favourite ashaman? Could you donate some clothes for my babies? They grow so fast and have a tendency to wear them out in a day or two. :D 

Panchi will soon be here to give you the key to our hidden boards. 

Thank you thank you for the welcome!!   

So she has joined the BT! Yay!

Welcome, Kat. Take a brownie or two and let us know all about yourself. I know you like mafia, but do you like other games as well? Have you read all of the WoT books? Who is your favourite ashaman? Could you donate some clothes for my babies? They grow so fast and have a tendency to wear them out in a day or two. :D 

Panchi will soon be here to give you the key to our hidden boards. 

So about myself... In RL I'm a nurse but I currently work for IT. I'm married and have 2 girls, 4 and 2 (soon to be 5 and 3) I like all kinds of games and have read all the books multiple times. I'm currently on a re-read of them, but it's going a little slow because other books keep distracting me lol. My favorite ashaman is probably Androl. If your babies are female then possibly lol And I know what you mean by them wearing clothes out *sighs* 

:biggrin: any more questions? 

• 1 month later...

Archived