A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rhea, Welcome to The Band!!!

Nikonis

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh how sneaky.

<------->

Spotfine Day 1: Early one evening, Besie walked towards the Sword and the Shield to get something to drink. Drinking at any time of the day is fine when the day started much earlier! She was walking with her head down, trying not to trip over something, and did not see the RR sweeping the floor. The RR, for some unknown reason, was sweeping very viciously, and in one smooth (but ferocious!) movement, the end of the broom hit Besie on the head. "OW!" she exclaimed, and promptly sent the RR off to go dig latrines.

Dice is my Superior in every way, I should not have got caught assaulting him.

<------->

That isn't even close to being fermented in any way!

<------->

Spotfine Day 1: After running from Bunyan and being too afraid to look back, Besie finally decided that it was time to see whether she was safe. Indeed, she was. And there was no sight of him. She wondered whether he had ever followed her with the broom at all. Unfortunately for Besie, as she was not looking where she was walking, she walked straight into something hanging from the tree. As she was sitting on the ground she saw that it was a broom. ANOTHER BROOM....

Dice is my Superior in every way, I should not have got caught assaulting him.

<------->

Hahaha!!!

That gif was a gift for Dice to use! I wasn't thwapping him. no no never!

I will be more specific next time!

Here's another one.. this just cracked me up!

caturtroll-thwap.gif

OMG, RHEA!!!!!!

Welcome to the Band! I've been a bit busy lately so haven't been able to check in as much as I'd like. I'm so glad you decided to join us!

Archived