DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Songs to perform - input needed

csarmi

Hey all.

One of my best friends is getting married. Another guy in the group would perform some songs on the wedding with his girlfriend. He is by no means a pro but he is doing alright with guitar and vocals and his girlfriend is even better.

We are looking for songs. They do not need to have wedding themed, anything goes really. Absolutely no restrictions on lyrics as the ones who wouldn't get the joke speak no English.

They can't do stuff that's too complex. Songs that can be performed in duo are best.

So anything that plays well, sounds well.

I can give you some baseline on what they usually play and listen to, but first I'd like unbiased input.

I don't think they'd play some pop or classic (I can be wrong). I'll ask him, but I think they're more into heavier stuff.

I don't really know genre names (i don't keep track of those), but we used to listen to Green Day, Offspring, System of a down and off the top off my head I recommended Deftones, Metallica, Brand New and Queen.

Bondee, you can always come and sing Frozen though.

... I don't sing Frozen ...

Of course not! Anyway, if you happen to be around, you're welcome to not sing Frozen then.

Maybe I can convince my friends to sing Frozen though?

I'll tell them to dedicate it to "Sophie".

Archived