DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

Nope. Sorry. You're not lynching me this game. I have been nothing but town from the moment the game started, and just because you haven't heard of a role doesn't mean it doesn't exist and that Heart wouldn't use it. 

Voyeur is one I had never heard of before until AJ claimed it. 

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well with this game where it is a "kitchen sink" game. Anything goes... though I would be tempted to lynch anyone that is a "lie detector" lol I've played 2 games... both times a claimed LD has been mafia lol 

Commuter and BPV don't really jive in this set up together. At least not on the same side.

It's not uncommon for scum to have a BPV when there's a town killing role. I've never seen a scum commuter personally. The even Night modifier keeps Sooh from being completely untouchable, so it makes sense balance wise.

I'm 1-shot bulletproof vest. Vanilla when it gets used. I read the whole thread and Niniel gave off stronger scum vibes on D1. I'd post my thoughts but most of them were made completely turned around with 3 deaths on Night 1 lol. I'll post them later if people want to hear them anyway but I don't want to bring up useless information of me going through joke votes on D1 when the deadline is in 3 hours. 

In any case, my thought process is that there's no straight vanilla's this game and I'd rather risk a vanilla than a tracking role with two dead cops. 

in this case, did Z use your shot? 

A swarm of bats flew in the window and materialized into Mina. A deadly look was in her eye. Grey had been the traitor. HER Dorian had been the traitor. He'd used her. He'd used them all. He was allowing her curse to spread upon the world, and he had to pay for it. 

He turned slowly, genuinely surprised to see her.

"Mina. You're alive."

"It's possible I can't die. Same could be said of you. Let's put it to the test."

She pulled her knives out with a snarl as he pulled the blade out of his cane. They parried and turned, almost seeming to dancing back and forth with the blocks and swipes. Each of them left marks on the other, marks that instantly healed themselves. 

Dorian sighed. "We'll be at this all day."

The battle continued on, each healing from the wounds of the other, each looking for some way to inflict real pain on the other. 

Something caught the corner of Mina's eye. A canvass over a square shape, a corner of a frame showing.

"The painting!" she gasped. 

Just then Dorian stuck his blade through her stomach and up into her heart. 

Mina fell back onto the bed.

Kat, Mina, Vig (odd nights) has been killed. 

It is now D3. 

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch. 

Countdown

Also, this sucks but since we've got an SK in the game does that mean that town has already lost? Our doc is dead so lynch mafia today, SK kills one of us in the night, game over? And if we lynch SK today, mafia kills us in the night, also game over? This is just a pick your poison for me and Hallia.

Archived