DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 1-shot bulletproof vest. Vanilla when it gets used. I read the whole thread and Niniel gave off stronger scum vibes on D1. I'd post my thoughts but most of them were made completely turned around with 3 deaths on Night 1 lol. I'll post them later if people want to hear them anyway but I don't want to bring up useless information of me going through joke votes on D1 when the deadline is in 3 hours. 

In any case, my thought process is that there's no straight vanilla's this game and I'd rather risk a vanilla than a tracking role with two dead cops. 

As the remains of the League stepped back on board the Nautilus, Ishmael staggered down the ramp. Nemo caught his first mate.
"Who did this to you?!"
"It... It was..." Ishmael's eyes glazed over.

Niniel, Ishmael, Town Vanilla, has been lynched.

It is now N2. 

You have 12 hours to submit any actions you may have.

Countdown

Not a great idea tink if there's a Role blocker.

Well, everyone has already stated their role. I don't think that there's much to gain either way but whatever could prove useful. At the very least the next day we can see who might have been lying.

Well, everyone has already stated their role. I don't think that there's much to gain either way but whatever could prove useful. At the very least the next day we can see who might have been lying.[/quote

You're assuming that no one is lying. Would you say if you were a rb??

Well, everyone has already stated their role. I don't think that there's much to gain either way but whatever could prove useful. At the very least the next day we can see who might have been lying.[/quote

You're assuming that no one is lying. Would you say if you were a rb??

No because in a simple scenario if e.g. a cop says he visited someone and says "this person is town" and a tracker tracks him and says he didn't then it's indicative of one of the two not telling the truth. Whether or not someone is lying is the point. It's to find out who is.

I will say, I would look into AJ. Something feels off about him. I would also look into Sooh. Those are my two biggest ehhh's right now. I doubt that Hallia is scum and Zander while he was here was very him and I didn't get a scum vibe from him. I don't know tink so lol 

I honestly think there is probably 1 mafia and possibly 1 SK I don't see there being two mafia honestly. I think the game would be too unbalanced if mafia could take out that many people with this small of a game. Our best hope is that maybe SK and Mafia targeted the same people tonight

I will say, I would look into AJ. Something feels off about him. I would also look into Sooh. Those are my two biggest ehhh's right now. I doubt that Hallia is scum and Zander while he was here was very him and I didn't get a scum vibe from him. I don't know tink so lol 

I honestly think there is probably 1 mafia and possibly 1 SK I don't see there being two mafia honestly. I think the game would be too unbalanced if mafia could take out that many people with this small of a game. Our best hope is that maybe SK and Mafia targeted the same people tonight

Agree. I'm thinking SK is likely since I've got a BPV which I'm guessing is a way to balance all the NK's, we just had a tough break on N1 losing the doc early and the cops. Hard to read Sooh but Commuter role puts me off. It's an easy claim as to why she's not being targeted. I haven't played in a while but I hadn't even heard of the role until yesterday.

Archived