DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

To be fair, Dice, at the time Ley voted there was no way of knowing which way the wind was blowing. I believe at least Wildfire had said she was unhappy with Hallia's posting as well. 

Ley, I don't mean to put words in your mouth. If I do it's just because that's how I interpreted you at the time. 

I like this post. Looking at both sides of the coin. Mafia often doesn't do that.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ducking in and out of headstones, the Fantom ran from Quartermain, taunting him about the son he failed to save. "You should have trained him a little better."
Around them the city of Venice was exploding.

Sawyer was in Nemo's automobile. He was racing the explosion. If he could get to that building first, then the torpedo could take out the building. Maybe, just maybe, the city could be saved. 

"I know all about your spy!" 
"Do you now"

Sawyer drove the automobile off a ramp and it flipped into the building. He shot the flair.

Back at the ship, Nemo launched the torpedo.

Sawyer was pinned under the car, struggling to escape

Quartermain hit the side of Fantom's head, knocking off his mask. 
"M?!" 
"You don't know the half of it"

Just then, the torpedo hit.

Later on, the rest of the team searched for their missing companions in the ruins. A few feet from the car, they found the remains of Tom Sawyer, the American who no one had planned on. He'd saved the city after all, and now joined his partner in death.

Elsewhere, they finally found the remains of the great Alan Quartermain. 
"He swore that Africa would never let him die." Skinner said. "I wish the old boy had been right."

Near him, lay M, the man who had brought them all together, with the Fantom's mask in his hand. 

"Alan thought there had been a traitor." Grey said. "It must have been M."
"I think not." Mina replied. "He said it was one of us."
"Well then," Nemo stepped forward "It looks like we still have a job to do."

They placed Quartermain's body in a casket to be transported back to Africa, and Sawyer's in a separate to be transported back to America.
The remaining members of the team looked at each other, then stepped back onto the Nautilus to finish what they had started. 
They were preventing this war. 

Ley, Alan Quartermain, Cop, has been killed
dice, Tom Sawyer, Back Up Cop, has been killed
Pral, James Moriarty, Godfather, has been killed.

It is now day 2. Countdown
With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

I know it's only D2, but I think we're going to need a mass claim today. It might clear up things and point out a path, and perhaps also breathe some new air into the game and get us re-invested.

I would hold off on claiming more though, Kat. Let's see what the others claim first.

What does this even mean?? How can I claim any more?? So you're not wanting me to tell everyone I pegged pral n1 and I was right with my vote? Oh and you're welcome for me taking out the godfather.

I would hold off on claiming more though, Kat. Let's see what the others claim first.

What does this even mean?? How can I claim any more?? So you're not wanting me to tell everyone I pegged pral n1 and I was right with my vote? Oh and you're welcome for me taking out the godfather.

No, you're very good for telling us that. There was something you said yesterday which lead me to believe that there was something more going on with your claim that you didn't want to claim yet. That's what I was referring to. I don't mind you telling us your very successful target at all. 

Hostility noted btw.

Wow! That is a lot of deaths. Just to make it clear - Kat claimed vig and also claims to have killed Pral? Right?

1. Niniel 

2. Ley--Alan Quartermain, Cop, killed N1

3. dice--Tom Sawyer, Back-up Cop, killed N1

4. WiFi--Henry Jekyll/Edward Hyde, Doctor, random-lynched D1

5. Kat

6. Aj 

7. Zander 

8. Hallia

9. Sooh

10. Pralaya--James Moriarty, Godfather, killed N1

That leaves me, AJ, Zander, Hallia and Sooh. I´m vanilla town. At least one more mafia. Probably only one considering that we started with only 10 players. And one sk, since we had three deaths. I´m most comfortable with Sooh and Hallia. Sooh could be sk but I like her game better than AJ´s or Zanders. AJ is probably not mafia since he was the one going after Pral first. On the other side, if I remember it right he defended him at the end of the day. Still my best bet for sk. That leaves Zander as mafia. 

What did you mean when you said that you checked Zander?

Archived