DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Guess who is back!

Niniel

Ironeyes (a.k.a Marsh) is back! He went to get a cup of tea and disappeard somewhere in the Aiel desert. But we all know we can´t stay away from the tainted brownies for too long. :D 

Welcome back! It´s great to see you here again. Panchi will give you access to the other boards in a while. 

Ironeyes (a.k.a Marsh) is back! He went to get a cup of tea and disappeard somewhere in the Aiel desert. But we all know we can´t stay away from the tainted brownies for too long. :D 

Welcome back! It´s great to see you here again. Panchi will give you access to the other boards in a while. 

Haha you have no idea how accurate that actually is. I just finished a Mormon mission in the middle of a desert--Salt Lake City, Utah. But I truly could not stay away from the brownies. They're full of fudgy deliciousness.

Wait, I get the other boards back? Sweet! I thought I would have to start as a civillian again. But I assume this means I get my old rank of Soldier back.

*does a happy dance*

It's always awesome to have people come back home.

The voices missed you, Marsh.

They told me :unsure:

Thanks! They said they missed me too

It might not have been an coincidence that I mentioned a desert.  :baalzamon:

So, how have you been?

Did the voices tell you where I'd been?  :blink:

I've been great! I just got back from a two year mission for my church, where I learned a ton. I speak Spanish fluently now, and I know a lot about helping other people. Hopefully I'm much more mature now... But even though it was an awesome experience, I'm happy to be home. You know, spending time with family and friends before I leave again to go to college.

Finally the nickname makes sense (I hadn't read Mistborn earlier)

Welcome back!

You are going to be back your rank.

#YESSSSSSSS That makes me happy.

I've seen the name but don't think I've formally met...   Nikon's the name... Nice to meet you!

Welcome back! Always good to see the Taint bring someone back!

Thanks!

I'm from western mass and if you ask someone from boston where agawam is they will look at you with a blank stare.  You see bostonians don't accept the existence of those further west than Worcester...LOL...just so you know....  :smile:  So as far as telling you how boston is I can tell you I have been there, my grandfather lived near boston and so did my sister a1p. I don't know if you are going to get a job or not but if you do, get one within walking distance to campus, especially if you are going to be living on campus.  Boston traffic is like:

cars.jpg

gridlock.jpg?w=310&h=174&crop=1

traffic.png

Yeah it's that bad. Especially before/after a baseball/football game.  Just forewarning you.  Especially if you are going to Drive to boston??? though no I don't expect that...but the airport traffic is probably just as bad:

Boston-traffic.jpg

Boston_traffic_re-routed_Ted_Williams_tu

The weather is slightly cooler cause its by the ocean or closer to the ocean....Oh and bostonites are snobs...I should know my stepmother is a bostonite...LOL and no she didn't raise me, as a matter of fact she is YOUNGER than me...LOL but thats for another thread/time...yeah they think that boston is the be all and end all of the world/or at least mass.  As far as Hospitals goes I have to agree.  I've been in 1 there and several here and the difference is like night and day.  Then again it was Tufts Medical Center and I think it has Childrens hospital in its name too...I forgot... :blush: so they ARE the best imo.  anyway I can't say anything about the lessly funded hospitals but tufts is awesome.  If you have to go anywhere for something serious go there...hopefully you won't...Knock on wood... :smile:  Uhm...I can't think of anything else to say about boston.  Any other questions please ask.  :smile:

Archived