DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] Sorting Hat!

keyholder21

The Sorting Hat

The famous Hogwarts Sorting Hat gives an account of its own genesis in a series of songs sung at the beginning of each school year. Legend has it that the hat once belonged to one of the four founders, Godric Gryffindor, and that it was jointly enchanted by all four founders to ensure that students would be sorted into their eponymous houses, which would be selected according to each founder's particular preferences in students.

The Sorting Hat is one of the cleverest enchanted objects most witches and wizards will ever meet. It literally contains the intelligence of the four founders, can speak (through a rip near its brim) and is skilled at Legilimency, which enables it to look into the wearer's head and divine his or her capabilities or mood. It can even respond to the thoughts of the wearer.

The Sorting Hat is notorious for refusing to admit it has made a mistake in its sorting of a student. On those occasions when Slytherins behave altruistically or selflessly, when Ravenclaws flunk all their exams, when Hufflepuffs prove lazy yet academically gifted and when Gryffindors exhibit cowardice, the Hat steadfastly backs its original decision. On balance, however, the Hat has made remarkably few errors of judgement over the many centuries it has been at work.

- Pottermore

sorting_hat_s_song_by_harrypotterfan109-

(http://harrypotterfan109.deviantart.com/art/Sorting-Hat-s-Song-396374490)

So......where do you belong?  Are you a Lion, a Badger, a Snake, or an Eagle?

Take the test to find out!

Pottermore Sorting Quiz (all possible questions)
Your Result: GRYFFINDOR!

88%

Congratulations! You have been sorted into Gryffindor, the house of bravery and chivalry. You are amongst other Gryffindors such as: Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron Wesley, and Neville Longbottom.

72%
HUFFLEPUFF!

50%
RAVENCLAW

28%
SLYTHERIN!

Your Result: HUFFLEPUFF!

Congratulations! You have been sorted into Hufflepuff, the house of loyalty, hard working, acceptance, and fairness. You are amongst other Hufflepuffs such as: Tonks and Cedric Diggory 

Result Breakdown:

77% HUFFLEPUFF!

55% GRYFFINDOR!

41% RAVENCLAW

34% SLYTHERIN!

Your Result: RAVENCLAW

83%

Congratulations! You have been sorted into Ravenclaw, the house of intelligence, curiosity, individualism, and wit. You are amongst other Ravenclaws, such as: Cho Chang, and Luna Lovegood.

52%
HUFFLEPUFF!

48%
GRYFFINDOR!

22%
SLYTHERIN!

I´m not surprised at all. I always get Ravenclaw. :)

Your Result: RAVENCLAW

70%

Congratulations! You have been sorted into Ravenclaw, the house of intelligence, curiosity, individualism, and wit. You are amongst other Ravenclaws, such as: Cho Chang, and Luna Lovegood.

66%HUFFLEPUFF!

58%GRYFFINDOR!

46%SLYTHERIN!

I knew it!!!

Your Result: HUFFLEPUFF!

84%

Congratulations! You have been sorted into Hufflepuff, the house of loyalty, hard working, acceptance, and fairness. You are amongst other Hufflepuffs such as: Tonks and Cedric Diggory

78%
RAVENCLAW

50%
GRYFFINDOR!

30%
SLYTHERIN!

It's not a problem but it's a bit surprising. I even scored higher for Hufflepuff than Gryffindor!

But what was up with Black or White? River or Forest?

I mean, there's gray and blue and green and red and yellow and brown and . . . well, so many other colors!

And only river and forest? What about beach or mountain or prairie . . . ?

Some of the questions were interesting, though, and I waffled on a couple of them before finally settling on an answer. :biggrin:

I'm not sure.  It says they are from Pottermore, so....?

Here are my results:

Your Result: RAVENCLAW

74%

60%
HUFFLEPUFF!

54%
SLYTHERIN!

52%

GRYFFINDOR!

So many Ravenclaws up in here!

I knew it!!!

84%

78%RAVENCLAW

50%GRYFFINDOR!

30%SLYTHERIN!

Hufflepuff for life! :wub:

Your Result: SLYTHERIN <3

81%

Congratulations! You have been sorted into Slytherin, the house of ambition, determination, and cunning. You are amongst other Slytherins such as: Snape, Draco, and MERLIN.

43%
RAVENCLAW

28%
HUFFLEPUFF!

12%
GRYFFINDOR!

Your Result: GRYFFINDOR!

80%

Congratulations! You have been sorted into Gryffindor, the house of bravery and chivalry. You are amongst other Gryffindors such as: Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron Wesley, and Neville Longbottom.

76%RAVENCLAW

62%HUFFLEPUFF!

22%SLYTHERIN!

Your Result: RAVENCLAW

91%

67%
SLYTHERIN!

31%
GRYFFINDOR!

22%
HUFFLEPUFF!

I don't actually know what these are.  One day I should go see if I tested the same in previous similar quizzes.  :)

84%

60%RAVENCLAW

56%SLYTHERIN!

40%GRYFFINDOR!

Wow. That's a far lead into that house. :laugh:

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived