DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

Gilderoyxcf_zpsxyvw80c5.gif

The name is Lockhart.  Gilderoy Lockhart.  Professor Gilderoy Lockhart, if you will.  You've heard of me, of course.  I presume you've read Magical Me? No?  Well of course you must have a copy of my Guide to Household Pests... Well.  Regardless.

Dumbledore himself came to me and begged me to take the Defense Against the Dark Arts position this term.  It is, of course, my specialty.  I am uniquely qualified to teach these impressionable young wizards and witches to ward off the minions of evil.  

I see that look of skepticism on your face.  Watch closely, good sirs.  I will make a believer of you yet.

==========

~ Despite the title, this will be a BASIC GAME and there will be no cult. It's a saying. Try not to game the mod.

~ This will be a deadline game. The person who has the most votes at deadline will be lynched. Votes and unvotes will be accepted up until deadline - except at LYLO, when votes will be locked and cannot be changed - at that point it becomes a hammer game and the day phase will end when a majority is reached. In the event of a tie, the lynch will be determined by random.org from the players tied for the most votes.

~ Depending on activity, D1 may be a little longer than average. Otherwise, all day phases will be 36 hours and night phases 12 hours. Deadlines will be at 9:00 AM or 9:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, which is 12:00 noon/midnight Eastern, and 5:00 PM/AM in the UK. I will provide countdown timers for all phases.

~ Night actions may be changed after they are submitted up until the night deadline.

~ Self votes and no lynch votes are permitted.

~ Character claims are allowed for flavor and fun. Safe fake claims will be made available to the mafia if needed, so do not put too much stock in a character claim.

~ No posting once you are dead.

~ Vote format is flexible - I will accept any vote that is formatted in such a way as to stand out and clearly is intended to be a vote... however, to make sure I see it, something like bold or red text would be preferred, and including the word "vote". DM's built-in vote tags are handy:

[v]Tress[/v]

to [v]Tress[/v]

~ Unvotes are not required.

~ You may not edit your posts unless given permission by the mod. Remember the PG-13 rules, you will be instructed to edit if you break them.

~ You may not communicate to others about this game outside the game thread or a mod-provided QT.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLAYERS:

1. Dice - Harry Potter, Vanilla Town
2. Andrej - Professor Severus Snape, Vanilla Town - killed N2
3. Hallia - Professor Filius Flitwick, Vanilla Town - lynched D1
4. Rhea - Professor Albus Dumbledore, Town Cop
5. alannalynn - Reubus Hagrid, Vanilla Town - killed N1
6. Luthine Katiora - Professor Gilderoy Lockhart, Mafia Goon - lynched D2
7. Wildfire Sedai - Professor Minerva McGonagall, Vanilla Town
8. Kaylee - Ron Weasley, Vanilla Town
9. Verbal32 - Hermione Granger, Mafia Goon - lynched D3

Backups/Subs if required:

11. Elgee
12. Clovdyx
13. Sooh

FINAL VOTE COUNTS:

FINAL D1 VOTE COUNT:

Katiora (3): Dice, Laine, Hallia
Hallia (4): Kaylee, WiFi, AJ, Katiora

Not voting (2): Verbal, Rhea

Deadline for Day One is Tuesday, 8/2/16 at 9:00 PM PDT/midnight EDT.

blu_1470196800.png

FINAL D2 VOTE COUNT:

Kat (4): Kaylee, AJ, Rhea, WiFi
Rhea (2): Verbal, Dice

Not voting (1): Katiora

Deadline for Day Two is Thursday, 8/4/16 at 9:00 PM PDT/midnight EDT.

blu_1470369600.png

FINAL D3 VOTE COUNT:

Verbal (4): Rhea, Kaylee, WiFi, Dice

Not voting (1): Verbal

Deadline for Day Three is Saturday, 8/6/16 at 9:00 PM PDT/midnight EDT.

MOD NOTE: Deadline can be extended due to the weekend if the majority of players prefer - please let me know!

blu_1470542400.png

SCENES:

End of Day 1

End of Night 1

End of Day 2

End of Night 2

End of Day 3

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Not voting (9): Dice, AJ, Hallia, Rhea, Alanna, Luthine, WiFi, Kaylee, Verbal

Deadline for Day One will be set when all players have checked in.  Watch this space.  Reminder: this is not a hammer game.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Verbal (1): AJ 

Not voting (8): Dice, Hallia, Rhea, Alanna, Luthine, WiFi, Kaylee, Verbal

Deadline for Day One will be set when all players have checked in.  Watch this space.  Reminder: this is not a hammer game.

It's important to let Verb know that we love him. *nods*

Question for everyone:

Checking in. I think I got a pm but haven't read it yet lol

Anyways won't be around tonight, family birthday party thing and then a 2hr drive home. Y'all behave without me here!!

Does anyone believe this?  Does Laine post without reading her PM?

I find it kinda sketch.

Question for everyone:

Anyways won't be around tonight, family birthday party thing and then a 2hr drive home. Y'all behave without me here!!

Does anyone believe this?  Does Laine post without reading her PM?

I find it kinda sketch.

IF she's on mobile, just came on to see if the game was on and saw that she had a pm, then yes.....cause the only indicator would be a red number in the envelope icon at top of screen. 

I got the PM email to my phone and read it there. So who knows. 

So happy I am getting email notifications again! 

well you never know...with a 

I know those things can get crazy, ime anyways.....

IF she's on mobile, just came on to see if the game was on and saw that she had a pm, then yes.....cause the only indicator would be a red number in the envelope icon at top of screen. 

I, like Kaylee, got an email notification.

It's a question that bears asking.

Question for everyone:

Does anyone believe this? Does Laine post without reading her PM?

I find it kinda sketch.

I've posted without reading pm before if I'm excited about a game. I just saw the thread was posted on my phone and dropped in :tongue:

What kind of alignment are you trying to draw out of this question Hally?

well you never know...with a

I know those things can get crazy, ime anyways.....

family thing was fun, haven't seen all of them in a few weeks now that I'm living so far away so it was nice to see them all. Unfortunately my uncle is in the hospital again, they might have to amputate his other foot =/ =/

I'll be up for another 30 minutes straightening up my apt before bed if anyone is around to talk :)

Archived