DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Wildfire!!

Katiora

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *points at the raggedy Dice and Besie and hooowls with laughter* YES Wifi! This moment will forever be in my memory. I will eternalise it in song and enter it into the archives of the Band and it will never be forgotten. *throws Wifi an iced tea* bahahahaha 

Aww come on Dicicle, you're just mad because she got you real good XD 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did, didn't I :blush::smile::ohmy::huh:

besie and dice are the most wonderful people in the whole wide world...they are just so cute and adorable...they remind me of CARE BEARS...I love care bears :wub: 

*walks over to the water trough where a couple of horses are taking a drink, one of them happens to be bunyan* Hello you beautiful creatures :wub:

*starts handing out apples to each horse, forgets to start with bunyan :dry: * Now bunyan I haven't forgotten you....Here you can have TWO...

*Bunyan refuses apples, starts getting feisty.* Now, now Bunyan. I told you. You can have TWO apples.

*Bunyan puts his head against my chest* there there...now thats a nice hors..e..y..o....oooooo *Bunyan pushes me back into the water trough*

>.>    <.<    ^.^   v.v   *breaks out gray shawl...settles it around shoulders* I was told to do this: break a rule.  So I am going to do it in style! :dry:

*uses air to lift besie and dice from ground and floats them following behind her to the lake* Ah here we are! 

*snip*

Hello Dice...Besie...How are you today?  Did you have a nice swim in the lake?   :rolleyes:  :huh:  :blush:  :unsure:  :ohmy:

It's notta my fault.  I was told to do it: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/98543-wifi-recruit-schedule/?p=3692513

LOL!

*snip*

SPOTFINE!

For assaulting a superior officer you are for the next three days to add at the bottom of every post a compliment for Besie and me.

*snip*

troublemaker are we??  taps foot ominously

SPOTFINE!

For channeling in the Band where Channeling is illegal you are hereby sentenced. For the next 5 days  at the bottom of your posts you are to write a little rp where you get hilariously waterbombed, pushed  into a lack etc. basically you get wet in a fun way.

These two spotfines are concurrent.

Cheers to the RAL!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *points at the raggedy Dice and Besie and hooowls with laughter* YES Wifi! This moment will forever be in my memory. I will eternalise it in song and enter it into the archives of the Band and it will never be forgotten. *throws Wifi an iced tea* bahahahaha 

Aww come on Dicicle, you're just mad because she got you real good XD 

Welllll I won't forget it either... for other reasons :laugh:

While we're wet... *tosses BB into splash pool

Archived