DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Wildfire!!

Katiora

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm,

Definitely not enough time at the moment to play in one but If we had enough interest and got approval from Verbal to host one here, I do have a theme I've been toying around with in my head if I were to ever try and host a game.  For the most part it would be a beginner game but a few elements, which could be omitted, that could make it a little more fun.

Though not sure if we have enough Band members who play Mafia (and are currently active) to do a solely BotRH game.

Hmm,

Definitely not enough time at the moment to play in one but If we had enough interest and got approval from Verbal to host one here, I do have a theme I've been toying around with in my head if I were to ever try and host a game.  For the most part it would be a beginner game but a few elements, which could be omitted, that could make it a little more fun.

Though not sure if we have enough Band members who play Mafia (and are currently active) to do a solely BotRH game.

Basic game for sure man.

You could host it.

Banders off the top of my head that play.

Zander

Nikon

Besie

Nyn

Dice

Sooh

Shad

Thane

Hallia

BFG

Chae??

AJ

Kat

Im sure theres more Im not thinking of right atm but still.

Even if it was a 9er or prolly at most a 13er.

I love iiiit :biggrin:

did you use a reference ? or you imagined it from scratch?

Yes I used a reference.  It was OT week.  So one of the PT's made a bouquet for each OT out of toilet paper rolls, plastic silverware, razors, twisties, toothbrushes, etc.  She also baked them a cake in the shape of a toilet bowl, with a couple of hershey kisses in the "bowl" part cause OT always get "the short end of the stick"  :smile::blush::laugh:

Ranging from 46 to 9? Wow! That must be a strange feeling?

I love that blue flowers one. What do you use? Water colours?

Yes I use watercolors.  Yes it is a strange feeling but I love my half sibs just as if they were my real sibs.  :wub::smile: 

Hmm,

Basic game for sure man.

You could host it.

Banders off the top of my head that play.

Zander

Nikon

Besie

Nyn

Dice

Sooh

Shad

Thane

Hallia

BFG

Chae??

AJ

Kat

Im sure theres more Im not thinking of right atm but still.

Even if it was a 9er or prolly at most a 13er.

What am I CHOPPED LIVER???  He comes into MY welcome thread, HIJACKS it, then doesn't include me in the hijacking... What nerve... hmmmf  :smile::laugh:

Wildfire, your access should be good to go so when you have a few moments check out our private boards and sign in on the recruits area when ready to proceed.

Ok will do.  Thank you very much.  I was wondering last night what happened.  I had been in 2 mafia games so was not really doing much in other DM stuff...so when 1 game ended and other was slow, I checked out my other boards and noticed the new ones but I thought it was a mistake...LOL Now I am in no mafia games... *sigh* got random lynched... *sigh*

*puts on some gloves and a gas mask, carrying a roll of clear cellophane* You deserve this dice *pushes besie onto dice, wraps them together in the cellophane with only their heads out*  Sorry besie but it was your idea, the horse poop.   :dry::smile::laugh:

dice: for the last mafia game...I had you pegged to rights...you and andrej...and you both worked on my insecurities and it cost me my neck and the game...  :dry::laugh:  LOL  

What was it that I think Mat said in The Dragon Reborn...I think...Men have short memories and are hard to forgive and women have long memories but easy to forgive.  Oh I forgive you all right, It's just that paybacks a b3*h.  :wub:

>.>    <.<    ^.^   v.v   *breaks out gray shawl...settles it around shoulders* I was told to do this: break a rule.  So I am going to do it in style! :dry: 

*uses air to lift besie and dice from ground and floats them following behind her to the lake* Ah here we are! 

*Uses air and spirit to lift them over lake, unbind them from cellophane, and drop into lake* Splash, Splash. I hope you guys are all right?

*sees heads above water as affirmation* Good *moves stately behind a boulder 3 times my size...hopes it is big enough...with a little peep hole at eye level* Here we go. Ladies first.

*uses wind, water, spirit to lift besie out of water and spin her in circles, gently, as the water cleans her of horse poop...peeks around boulder* hmmm...coming along... *ducks back behind boulder...splatter...just in time*  :laugh:

*looks through peephole* hmm I hadn't expected this *dice is 3/4 of the way to shore and besie is still spinning in air.  stops besie from spinning...* her face is kind of green... :dry:

*uses air to bring her to shore..and wind and spirit to dry her while at same time plucking dice from lake and spin washing him, a little less gently* men...*sniff...stops him from spinning when I notice his face starting to get green...oops...*  :dry:

*brings him more gently back to shore and uses wind and spirit to dry him* phew...all done....*takes off gray shawl...steps gingerly out of hiding place...still holding the one power...just in case* 

Hello Dice...Besie...How are you today?  Did you have a nice swim in the lake?  :rolleyes:  :huh:  :blush:  :unsure:  :ohmy:

It's notta my fault.  I was told to do it: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/98543-wifi-recruit-schedule/?p=3692513

*puts on some gloves and a gas mask, carrying a roll of clear cellophane* You deserve this dice *pushes besie onto dice, wraps them together in the cellophane with only their heads out*  Sorry besie but it was your idea, the horse poop.   :dry::smile::laugh:

dice: for the last mafia game...I had you pegged to rights...you and andrej...and you both worked on my insecurities and it cost me my neck and the game...   :dry::laugh:  LOL  

What was it that I think Mat said in The Dragon Reborn...I think...Men have short memories and are hard to forgive and women have long memories but easy to forgive.  Oh I forgive you all right, It's just that paybacks a b3*h.   :wub:

SPOTFINE!

For assaulting a superior officer you are for the next three days to add at the bottom of every post a compliment for Besie and me.

>.>    <.<    ^.^   v.v   *breaks out gray shawl...settles it around shoulders* I was told to do this: break a rule.  So I am going to do it in style! :dry:

*uses air to lift besie and dice from ground and floats them following behind her to the lake* Ah here we are! 

*Uses air and spirit to lift them over lake, unbind them from cellophane, and drop into lake* Splash, Splash. I hope you guys are all right?

*sees heads above water as affirmation* Good *moves stately behind a boulder 3 times my size...hopes it is big enough...with a little peep hole at eye level* Here we go. Ladies first.

*uses wind, water, spirit to lift besie out of water and spin her in circles, gently, as the water cleans her of horse poop...peeks around boulder* hmmm...coming along... *ducks back behind boulder...splatter...just in time*   :laugh:

*looks through peephole* hmm I hadn't expected this *dice is 3/4 of the way to shore and besie is still spinning in air.  stops besie from spinning...* her face is kind of green... :dry:

*uses air to bring her to shore..and wind and spirit to dry her while at same time plucking dice from lake and spin washing him, a little less gently* men...*sniff...stops him from spinning when I notice his face starting to get green...oops...*   :dry:

*brings him more gently back to shore and uses wind and spirit to dry him* phew...all done....*takes off gray shawl...steps gingerly out of hiding place...still holding the one power...just in case* 

Hello Dice...Besie...How are you today?  Did you have a nice swim in the lake?   :rolleyes:  :huh:  :blush:  :unsure:  :ohmy:

It's notta my fault.  I was told to do it: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/98543-wifi-recruit-schedule/?p=3692513

troublemaker are we??  taps foot ominously

SPOTFINE!

For channeling in the Band where Channeling is illegal you are hereby sentenced. For the next 5 days  at the bottom of your posts you are to write a little rp where you get hilariously waterbombed, pushed  into a lack etc. basically you get wet in a fun way.

These two spotfines are concurrent.

Archived