DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Snakes'nFoxes

Katiora

Hello and welcome to the Band of the Red Hand!!! Sorry it's taken so long to get your welcome thread started... Weekends can be a little slow around here :wink: 

*hands a bandy* So a little about the band, we're made of 3 regiments, the Cavalry (also known as the best regiment), the Infantry (known as the latrine diggers), and the archers (known as the pointy stick peoples). After you are added to our group you'll be able to see the private boards where you'll do you're Raw Recruit training and you will get to visit all of the regiments before settling down at one. 

A few things you should know. Never channel, spill brew, or attack a superior officer. This will cause you to be punished by the meanies  Red Arms who patrol and keep the order around here... Then they'll make you do something embarrassing to make up for your error. 

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but hopefully there will be more along soon to get you up to speed. Until then :wink: enjoy! 

Um.... I'm not late, you're all just early... yeah...  :wink:

Actually didn't realize that our XO, the guy in charge of our new recruits, was away on a short vacation so my bad  :blush:

:bandredhand:  ** Plants a flag in the ground then rolls the portable bar out and mixes the recruit a special MG brew **

So, I'm Nikon, the leader of this fine group of people... looks like some of the others have begun introducing themselves but I know we're all interested in learning more about you.  Who are your favorite characters?  How far have you gotten in the books? what made you pick our fine group out? Tell us a bit about yourself?

Hi Snakes and Foxes!! I think I shall dub you Foxy for your time with us. Chae! Can you put the gif I want in please? XD I can't do it on my phone haha. I gatger by your name you came to the right place! *tosses the RR a bandy* I'm BB, the eternal squire of the Cavalry, and what I just gave you is the best drink the Band has to offer to ordinary men and women like ourselves. *pulls up a chair and starts tuning a lute* So, what brought you here, Foxy?

Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand !

a big "sorry" for not posting earlier from me as well :tongue:

seems that even if I'm on holidays, there's still so much to do irl

errmmm... BB, what's the gif you want? lol

this one ?

2.2.4.gif

nice name!!!!

Welcome to the band SnF!!!!

Im Dice your friendly Cav and Redarm Leader.  Its a good idea to bribe me with choccy and copious amounts of Bandy.....

Hands SnF a Banbun    dont go spilling that now u here?

whats ure fav sport?  do you play it or just watch it?

Sorry I'm late! [To my own welcome party!] Thanks guys for being so welcoming! *Drinks all alcoholic beverages at once in one cup* Bad idea...

You better not drink too much booze......thats my job!!!!!

lololololol

Welcome to the Madhouse Snake....glgl!!!!!!!

tell us about yourself.

I love Mat too!

And I recommend New Spring. It was the first one I read and the reason I continued the series too. It focuses on Moiraine and Lan.

What are your hobbies?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry I'm late! [To my own welcome party!] Thanks guys for being so welcoming! *Drinks all alcoholic beverages at once in one cup* Bad idea...

SNAAAKKKEEEEESSSS!!!!

<------->

Spotfine Day 2: "This is a spotfine," Besie said to the RR that went and disappeared. Breaking rules in the Band has consequences. "Yes, they do," said Dice whilst hitting her on the head with a broom. He grinned.

Dice is my Superior in every way, I should not have got caught assaulting him.

<------->

Archived