DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gray Ajah Midsummer - A Trip to the Beach

Cairos

Welcome everybody to the Gray Ajah Midsummer event. I will be your host Cairos Sedai. This week we will be going on a trip to the beach. Just imagine the sound of the waves, the warm sand under your feet, the smell of the ocean, and the warmth of the sun. The laughter of families and people in the water or having fun on the sand.

deck_chairs_on_the_beach-t2.jpg

I love going to the beach when the weather is nice. Now take a beach chair or a blanket and enjoy. What are some things you would bring to a day at the beach?

Just me and my hubby. The beach has everything else we'd need.

I've seen pics of lil bub loving the beach so I'd love to find a way to show the kitties the sand and the ocean.

I'd be happy floating out in the bay with an occasional visit from someone with a rum drink. I think Mr. Gill might prefer sitting at the food shack in the shade having fresh seafood noms.

Sunscreen, for sure.  Doggies come with us.  Beach chairs, water for doggies (so they don't drink the sea water), leashes, blankets, towels. large umbrella, $$ for fish and chips and salt water taffy.

*Cairos takes Elgee hands and takes her to the water*

I love to swim so the beach is an awesome place to swim. Not a big fan of scuba diving but seen videos of awesome dives. Snorkeling is pretty cool to do when looking at fish and reefs.

*splashes water on Elgee*

:)

Archived