DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...no wonder you sleep in... :smile: well to me its sleeping in but to you its just your normal sleeping time.  Its weird...it seems like I'm in bed when everyone else is on and vise versa....cause I see times stamps for 1am-3am, etc. when I come on in the morning. I guess I am just blabbering cause trying to decide what to do.....*sigh* well I have a little ways....

Oh dricky....I know you just got up and everything but could you please put a countdown timer thingee in the lynch post or just post a new one with it....that'd be awfully nice of you....  :smile:  thanks in advance...

Feeling comforted in my Kat town read. Still suspicious of Dice and Niniel.

@Lily, isn't the cat out of the bag by now? I'm sorry if the answer to this is obvious but you've hinted pretty clearly since D1 that you had a role, now you've softball claimed, why not come out all the way? Asking because a softball fake claim might be easier to pull.

@Talmanes: I'll be interested in your reads, why wait for D3 to post them though?

@Dice: Funny how we have to specifically *ask* you stuff to get you to admit to anything. You'd think being a supposed townie you'd be more forthcoming.

Archived