DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The debate was strong over which should go, Nini or Lily.

Who was telling the truth, and who was lying?

Cases were strong on both sides.

Eventually, it was determined that Lily was the way to go.

With the third vote on Lily, the lynch was decided.

"Lily, please turn over your card."

Lily - King of Clubs - Mafia Tracker was lynched.

Both mafia teams have been eliminated.

Town has won!

Congrats to Nini, Tal, and Wiffy for making it to endgame.

I'm kind of skimming the DT,

Regarding Wifi's shot on AJ, it was 100% her. I was coming into our chat and was going to discuss options and and see what she thought and she was like "Oh I already submitted the kill on AJ" so it was totally chill

Lily's claim was wholly unbelievable. Once the cop claimed I knew for certain she was mafia. Part of it was that LD's aren't that common and it's more likely we have a cop, plus the obvious soft claiming and then not dying was just too much.

One of the things I DID do with Wifi is guide her away from the Dice suspicion, I think that's the main part that I really intervened, since it would have been obvious to an experienced player that Dice wasn't lying.

Other than that it was mostly answering questions and proposing scenarios to help her think about things in a different manner because I didn't want to take away from her sounding natural in thread and definitely didn't want to feed any reads (which is apparently fudging difficult because I have difficulty not shutting up about solve).

I'm kind of skimming the DT,

Regarding Wifi's shot on AJ, it was 100% her. I was coming into our chat and was going to discuss options and and see what she thought and she was like "Oh I already submitted the kill on AJ" so it was totally chill

Lily's claim was wholly unbelievable. Once the cop claimed I knew for certain she was mafia. Part of it was that LD's aren't that common and it's more likely we have a cop, plus the obvious soft claiming and then not dying was just too much.

and yet she almost won with it

Just wanted to point out the beautiful irony that the one lying WAS the "lie detector"

Archived