DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's good that we found mafia even though he's not on AJ's team. Both were role blockers and it's good that they are gone. I will have yet a busy day but I will have the evening to myself and then I will go back and see what I can find.

@Luthine - I'm not typically big on posting too much during the Night phase as I like to try to keep a target off my back. I also need some time to reread as my views have changed quite a lot and I want to get everything in order in my head before posting.

I posted who I'm looking at in case I die, but would prefer waiting until D3 to post in depth. Plus once we see the results of the Night things could definitely change.

2. Nini
3. Dice
5. Talmanes
6. Luthine
7. Lily
8. Wiffy (mentored by Laine)
11. Kat

I believe that Wifi is town. Kat is probably town. And if Lily´s soft claim is true then she is as well. I´m town. So by elimination that makes two out of Dice, Talmanes and Luthine mafia. 

Well, we'll see if we're both alive by then :P And neither, I'm French :) I'm sorry to see Ibra go like that without even scoring, you guys got a few missed opportunities, interesting game.

The Swedish team sucked. :(  Too bad that he couldn´t score at least once. 

Quick & dirty ISO on Niniel because I'm watching the Sweden/Belgium game at the same time.

I don´t think I have played with Luthine or Wiffy before. Hi! Welcome to the BT!

[v] Dice [/v]

Then two blabla posts, then she jumps in and votes for Hallia right after Zander did. (Hallia at 1 vote)

@ Dice - no, I consider it an honor to be thrown into the lake. Just missed the salt and lemons. :p 

[unvote]

I find two things vote worthy so far. 

1. Kat answering for Wifi. I think Nyn´s questioning was good.

2. Hallia´s vote on Luthine. I agree with Zander that her reason is bad. We have 19 pages so far and most of it is bla bla so I don´t see why it´s distracting.

[v] Hallia [/v]

I like several players so far but it will be hard to trust people when we have different mafia teams. My experiences tells me that it´s much easier to look town as mafia in a multiball game since you are actually hunting for mafia. 

Has an exchange with Kat about their "history"

422. questions Hallia's appreciation of Kat's list of reads

539. asks expl about Hallia's read of Kat as town

I think Nyn is town. Leaning that way on Luthien as well given that she didn't hold back in her discussion with Nyn. Zander is a bit tougher for me as I haven't seen the same eager puppy look yet. It has been mainly sadface.gif so far. 

Hallia has had some odd reactions to things so far, so she keeps me on the fence. Kat seems to be the way she was in the last game I played with her when she was town. That's all I can remember off the top of my head. Forget going back to read the game more thoroughly right now since internet is bleh.

Can you elaborate on Luthien?

What about it was not clear? 

I agree with Sooh´s toughts about Luthine. 

Asks AJ his thoughts on Zander. Says she has a hard time reading Zander and that's why she asked AJ.

On about Kat & Wifi connexion.

704. wonders about Wifi: seems sincere about not cheating, is confusing

705. calls out Wifi about her soft claim and wonders why she suddenly considers Kat mafia if she doesn't think they're connected.

Some thoughts.

The Hallia train - I can´t see any better that I would change to right now so I´m not against it. But since this is a multiball game it might have been better with more trains so that we could try to connect people later? I don´t know. Will keep my vote on Hallia.

Kat/Wifi - a lot says me they are mafia together. It´s the way they have spoken for each other and that Wifi now are changing her mind about Kat. Kat had a weird start with all the posting but I´m not sure that is a mafia tell or not.

The problem is that my suspiciouns is about things that can´t be proved in this thread because it´s about if they have a qt together or not. And I don´t know how to deal with Wifi being a newbie. And Kat hasn´t done anything scummy after this that I can remember.

Tl;dr  I don´t know how to read this.

Says other trains would be good but keeps her vote on Hallia.

1. Sooh Lenlo

2. Nini

3. Dice

5. Talmanes

6. Luthine

7. Lily

11. Kat

I believe Wifi´s clainm. AJ went after Lily and Talmanes in a way that makes me believe that they are not on AJ´s team. I know I´m not. Left is Lenlo, Dice, Luthine and Kat. AJ was very friendly with me and Dice. I don´t think he would townread Dice that clearly if they were on a team. Maybe not a good reason for removing him from the list but I rather look at the others first. AJ seemed to stay away from Kat/Wifi. He said that he wasn´t against a lynch on them but didn´t know where to start. Later on he started to talk about going after Kat. Not sure how I should take that.

Right now I´m mostly suspicious of Luthine. Will say why in my next post.

I didn't catch up on it at the time but she dismisses Lenlo as a potential suspect without saying why. Then she does an ISO on me only and hilariously says she finds suspect that my posts contained ISO only about people I suspected cf.967 "It sounds like she had already made up her mind about the before the iso."

Asks me why I'd voted AJ on D1 straight away when she'd voted Dice just as soon.

Feels that I have "mostly followed the crowed" but hasn't been doing very differently that I can see? Up til the point where she started to make a case against me, at least. Though Lenlo had been suspicious beforehand. And btw still hasn't told me why even though I asked and he's posted in the meanwhile.

Is the last part to me? If so, what are you question? 

My vote on Dice was a joke vote. I guess your vote on AJ was too. The difference is that I know Dice and you didn´t know AJ (who happened to be mafia).

• Club Leader

2. Nini

3. Dice

5. Talmanes

6. Luthine

7. Lily

11. Kat

I believe that Wifi is town. Kat is probably town. And if Lily´s soft claim is true then she is as well. I´m town. So by elimination that makes two out of Dice, Talmanes and Luthine mafia. 

I like this list. I had Luthine as town so of the three, she'd be my last choice to vote. I just like her tone. 

Alright screw it, I'm posting reads now, I have some time and if I do die I want to get my thoughts out there.

I was reading back on Dice and Kat. Kat I was just tinfoiling for a moment think her and Lenlo planned their argument but Kat's side seemed very genuine. Adding that to WiFi being fully into my Town pile. Niniel I haven't been suspicious of for the most part but stays in my middle ground.

I believe the soft claim by Lily and so looking at her as Town instead if Scum changed a lot. Dice's interactions and posts about Lenlo also changed a lot.

Looking back at Dice he really seems to have been taking it safe the whole game. Too safe for my liking. He's stayed away from both trains each time saying he would hammer if needed. Trying to seem less suspicious for not voting. Now looking at Lily as Town and the big picture I see what she was saying about him pickog low hanging fruit. He's been playing it safe and cool and voting for something minor but that makes sense D1 and not voting on D2 at all at day end. I don't like it and that plus the casual buddying with Lenlo, distancing the vote, and commenting that plus even if he is scum he's more useful than Town since he's 'solving' (which I don't agree he was) seems like he is likely Len's teammate.

My other suspicion has been Luthine. Her posts got better when prodded but she was really just going with the crowd on everything for a while and seemed to me like scum trying to lay low. Those two are going to be where I'm voting in the coming days barring the end of Night revealing something that clashes with my theory.

I think you are safe, Tal.  I think its me and lily who are gonna be killed tonight by mafia....me cause I basically came right out and said I was vig. and lily cause she is either a townie with a power [or so she claims] or one of the other mafia's...and the other mafia is gonna go after her cause they have to clear the other team anyway....I still think there might have been a 3/2 mafia from the beginning...though that wouldn't've been fair...so maybe not....but maybe she is a SK.....just thinking aloud...only got 2 hours left unless everyone already posted....

Archived