DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

AJ = scum

Why: He has no problem with letting an innocent die just for information. Like I remember seeing him post that but I can't find it in his ISO? 0.0 Also suspect. He admitted in the post that he thought she was town but was willing to lynch her just the same, cause he didn't think she could pull herself out of it. Again I can't find the post but I remember the wording almost word for word.

Find the quotes first and then we'll talk.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[v] Wifi [/v]

I feel ok about Kat and AJ

Find it odd that Luth thinks she and I could be teammates

That's a really apathetic and lackluster reply considering the fact that you had 3 votes against you at this time.

Also you were second on my suspicions list so ?

Atp I'd feel good about voting Wifi but since the wagon's forming on Hallia and I'm still suspicious [v]Hallia[/v]

A coroner's report should give us some well needed solid information.

Cant refute Luths logic here again.  Not feeling too bad about this slot tho I wish I had a baseline to operate from.

What does "Not feeling too bad about this slot" mean in this context? (English isn't my first language and some colloquialisms stump me sometimes)

Slight Town read.

Kat and Tal, are you guys catching up?   I SEE YOU  O_O

I is trying... trying very  hard lol 

Didnt quote your large post.

But what stuff have I been "hunting thats just not there"?

I'm gonna laugh later if it turns out Zander was pulling a page out of Cory's book and continuously telling Hallia she wasn't townie enough to clear to get her off center. The performance after her lynch was overdone, I'd say, taking into consideration his persistence in maintaining her as a suspect until then.

Well at least now I can get out of the +36oC heat and into this shade AJ's sending me.

I'm gonna laugh later if it turns out Zander was pulling a page out of Cory's book and continuously telling Hallia she wasn't townie enough to clear to get her off center. The performance after her lynch was overdone, I'd say, taking into consideration his persistence in maintaining her as a suspect until then.

I'm most likely never lynching Zander this game.  He's town imo. 

Ditto

I agree Zander is town. I think he's wrong to set you up as a lynch AJ, but I dont think that makes him wolfy.

Kat, what do you mean I'm "grabbing whatever I can to throw at people"? Ibe done more clearing then throwing this game so that confuses me.

I dont think Im wrong to suss AJ at all.

I will admit I was pissed but Im gonna see what the Night brings and if Im still alive  Ill ISO AJ and if I need to re evaluate I will.

I agree Zander is town. I think he's wrong to set you up as a lynch AJ, but I dont think that makes him wolfy.

Kat, what do you mean I'm "grabbing whatever I can to throw at people"? Ibe done more clearing then throwing this game so that confuses me.

The people  you are "clearing" are the people that are already being cleared by others. And I doubt that you are confused one bit. Mostly I'm talking about Hallia and myself because I think that's the only place you've found a good place to grab onto. But clearing D1 doesn't mean squat and you know it. There is no way you have enough information on anyone to clear D1 or usually even by D2. And if you've cleared more than you've been suspicious of that makes me suspicious. 

Building a Town Core in itself isnt inherently Scummy imo.

Well at least now I can get out of the +36oC heat and into this shade AJ's sending me.

Lol did I hit the nail on the head?

Lol did I hit the nail on the head?

If this is what you think you couldnt hit a nail with a sledgehammer and a week's worth of time to keep trying.

But then again its seems likely that you dont actually think this is at all the case.

AJ = scum

Why: He has no problem with letting an innocent die just for information. Like I remember seeing him post that but I can't find it in his ISO? 0.0 Also suspect. He admitted in the post that he thought she was town but was willing to lynch her just the same, cause he didn't think she could pull herself out of it. Again I can't find the post but I remember the wording almost word for word.

I had the same issue with the search function, it's DM being weird, the posts reappeared when I checked back later.

Are those the first rays of dawn I see peeking out over there... ah nvm, just a firecamp *sits down to wait and warm herself*

Kat and Tal, are you guys catching up?   I SEE YOU  O_O

I is trying... trying very  hard lol 

Didnt quote your large post.

But what stuff have I been "hunting thats just not there"?

The I must be scum because I posted crap on day 1. The thing with Wifi... Ya'll keep trying to act like there's something scum there and it isn't. I mean go  look at the last game we were in... how many pages were we in before I got to post because it started on sunday?? was anyone joking around at that point? 

The people  you are "clearing" are the people that are already being cleared by others. And I doubt that you are confused one bit. Mostly I'm talking about Hallia and myself because I think that's the only place you've found a good place to grab onto. But clearing D1 doesn't mean squat and you know it. There is no way you have enough information on anyone to clear D1 or usually even by D2. And if you've cleared more than you've been suspicious of that makes me suspicious. 

building a town core is not.. pocketing is

Holy crap.... :rolleyes: Well that was great. Ya'll are so busy nitpicking crap that happened early day 1 that doesn't mean anything that you miss the wolves jumping on trains for townies.... 

Sorry yesterday was father's day and I had no time to get on here. This is crazy though. I don't even know where to start. Ya'll are so gung ho on me and wifi being a pair... did you ever think that if I was in a QT with Wifi that I would have said something to her there. Not posted it on the thread for ya'll to go on about?  Do you realize I wouldn't have seen Lainey in a QT cause when I posted that I don't even think that Eldrick had said that Lainey was gonna help him mod? If I were you I would look at the people really pushing stuff against me because I can almost assuredly bet that AT LEAST 1 of the major ones doing it is a wolf. The least wolfy of them is Nyn. She at least seems honest in her stuff. Lenlo to me just looks like he's grabbing onto whatever he can throw at someone else.

I don't even know how to defend myself against this. I mean... I thought Nyn was being a little overly critical about wifi's question. I posted that Lainey wasn't around... Lainey was getting lynched in my other mafia game and had not posted ONE THING. I knew she wasn't here. I was trying to be nice to someone who has recently come back to DM and  has never played Mafia and so I must be scum buddies with her? That's crazy... That's someone jumping to a conclusion that makes absolutely no sense... That being said... I'm just gonna ignore it for now because how to you explain yourself out of being nice? I won't do it again... promise.. I'll just be mean :rolleyes:

Ok now... onto other things. I've read up from where I missed. It was a little disconcerting when I logged in this morning and it said "Multiball Mafia - Night 1"

Red    means nothing as Laine has been listed as wildfires mentor since game start

Holy crap.... :rolleyes: Well that was great. Ya'll are so busy nitpicking crap that happened early day 1 that doesn't mean anything that you miss the wolves jumping on trains for townies.... 

Sorry yesterday was father's day and I had no time to get on here. This is crazy though. I don't even know where to start. Ya'll are so gung ho on me and wifi being a pair... did you ever think that if I was in a QT with Wifi that I would have said something to her there. Not posted it on the thread for ya'll to go on about?  Do you realize I wouldn't have seen Lainey in a QT cause when I posted that I don't even think that Eldrick had said that Lainey was gonna help him mod? If I were you I would look at the people really pushing stuff against me because I can almost assuredly bet that AT LEAST 1 of the major ones doing it is a wolf. The least wolfy of them is Nyn. She at least seems honest in her stuff. Lenlo to me just looks like he's grabbing onto whatever he can throw at someone else.

I don't even know how to defend myself against this. I mean... I thought Nyn was being a little overly critical about wifi's question. I posted that Lainey wasn't around... Lainey was getting lynched in my other mafia game and had not posted ONE THING. I knew she wasn't here. I was trying to be nice to someone who has recently come back to DM and  has never played Mafia and so I must be scum buddies with her? That's crazy... That's someone jumping to a conclusion that makes absolutely no sense... That being said... I'm just gonna ignore it for now because how to you explain yourself out of being nice? I won't do it again... promise.. I'll just be mean :rolleyes:

Ok now... onto other things. I've read up from where I missed. It was a little disconcerting when I logged in this morning and it said "Multiball Mafia - Night 1"

Red    means nothing as Laine has been listed as wildfires mentor since game start

Mentors post in QTs?? She's mentoring not hydraing....

Haven't heard back from Eldrick yet on being replaced so I'm going to put some thoughts out there.

I'm really not liking the Hally lynch timeline. It didn't seem like there was a whole lot of case on her and it got built up pretty quickly even though there was a lot of time left.

When did Mafia games start getting so personal? The argument between Zander and AJ is making them both look scummy to me because I've not seen either get like that before and it feels almost staged to me. I disagree with both sides of the argument to an extent but I think both took it to an extreme. Not everyone is going to automatically hop off a train because of a quick 'I'm Town' but I also disagree won the sentiment of 'IDK if you're Town I want to lynch you anyway.'

AJ looks especially bad in the exchange to me (despite Hally's post admittedly sounding very OMGUS to me as well) because he posts something saying he feels bad voting for her but then goes on a rant about how she needed to be lynched Town or not.

I'm also not liking the quick hammer by Lily. Despite suspicions there was a lot of conversation going and people doing research and at least 24 hours left. Seemed to quite possibly be scum trying to make sure no one left and get a quick hammer. I feel like Lily is too experienced to do that but yet there it is.

I'll post more later if I can, my break is over now.

building a town core is not.. pocketing is

So your saying im pocketing?

"Nynaeve, wake up. Point at who you are targeting. ok, go back to sleep."

"Katiora, wake up. Point at who you are targeting. ok, go back to sleep."

"Zander, wake up. Point at who you are targeting. ok, go back to sleep."

"Everybody wake up.

Nyn, you have died. Please flip over your card."

Nyn - Three of Hearts - Vanilla Town has been killed.

"Zander, you have died. Please flip over your card."

Zander - Queen of Hearts - Town Watcher has been killed.

"AJ, you have died. Please flip over your card."

AJ - Ace of Spades - Mafia Roleblocker has been killed.

It is now Day 2

With 8 alive, it takes 5 for a majority.

Archived