DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

Like I was trying to be nice about it, but if you prefer I can do otherwise.

Frankly I see no reason to have you as a townie. Your claim doesn't save you, and even if you aren't lying, I am comfortable with losing you because you have become the object of attention and I find it more important to vet you than leave you as a question mark to pursue others on your wagon when in fact you could still be scum.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Dice - no, I consider it an honor to be thrown into the lake. Just missed the salt and lemons. :p 

[unvote]

I find two things vote worthy so far. 

1. Kat answering for Wifi. I think Nyn´s questioning was good.

2. Hallia´s vote on Luthine. I agree with Zander that her reason is bad. We have 19 pages so far and most of it is bla bla so I don´t see why it´s distracting.

[v] Hallia [/v]

I like several players so far but it will be hard to trust people when we have different mafia teams. My experiences tells me that it´s much easier to look town as mafia in a multiball game since you are actually hunting for mafia. 

Looking back I can see why this came off as scummy

And you're saying you have more, Nini? She provided seasonings beside lots of those

No, I don´t have more. But I question how you can call that anything but vague. 

This is one of the posts that I didn't like from Nini, because I am townreading Kat.

Maybe that sounded harsh. I mean did you read my posts or was it just some vague feeling about my posts?

It did... And it is just a vague feeling. Honestly no one has given anything close to enough information for a real READS list. Which is why mine isn't ranked from scummy to town.. it's just a list of my thoughts on individuals. Honestly our last game I feel we started off poorly so I'm trying to give you more of the benefit of the doubt this game because I truly believe we have completely different play styles which is going to lead me to suspecting you for something that really isn't there. Like last game. 

Maybe that is so. I will try to keep it in the back of my head. To me it looked like you just made something up/ or tried to be nice to me since you´re one of my suspects. I´ll see what others thinks. It´s early in the game. 

I see her as being pursuant to her thoughts, and trying to work with people.

I think my problem is coming off directly from a game where I was basically conf town, I post a certain way and no one critiques it because of my position, and in a new game when I do that it's suspect. ITS JUST WHI I AM.

My reason for voting you was that I think your reason for voting Luthine is bad. It has nothing to do with how you post.

Same here.

Some thoughts.

The Hallia train - I can´t see any better that I would change to right now so I´m not against it. But since this is a multiball game it might have been better with more trains so that we could try to connect people later? I don´t know. Will keep my vote on Hallia.

Kat/Wifi - a lot says me they are mafia together. It´s the way they have spoken for each other and that Wifi now are changing her mind about Kat. Kat had a weird start with all the posting but I´m not sure that is a mafia tell or not.

The problem is that my suspiciouns is about things that can´t be proved in this thread because it´s about if they have a qt together or not. And I don´t know how to deal with Wifi being a newbie. And Kat hasn´t done anything scummy after this that I can remember.

Tl;dr  I don´t know how to read this.

I don't agree that Kat and Wifi are mafia together, but I get her reasoning on why I am best train.  I like that she is being thoughtful.

Here is the post where Nyn questions Kat answering for Wifi.

Not sure how i feel about Kat answering for Wildflower. 

Are you two friends from the WT?

This is the next post. Zander isn´t bothered by it.

Not sure how i feel about Kat answering for Wildflower. 

Are you two friends from the WT?

Wont lie, Kat is kinda sketching me out but that wasnt the reason why tho...

Why have you changed your mind, Zander?

More of her being questioning and involved.

• Club Leader

I don't know yet. Not liking Wifi's play atm. Nini I find a bit suspect. When I get to my computer after girls go to bed i could give you a better answer

I don't think Halli really came back to this. The next day, after AJ told her to flesh our her thoughts on Wildfire, she gave a two liner on her and then ends up voting her later. I don't think she mentioned Tina again. I sort of expected her to ISO them and explain her thoughts in depth. In my experience, one of her tells is giving empty promises to do things that she doesn't follow through on. So this is definitely not a good sign either.

Good catch, Nyn! I agree that that's one of her tells. 

• Club Leader

What is the case on Hallia exactly? All I'm getting is she feels off and isn't attacking the thread with her usual energy. Is that all or did I miss something?

So someone not playing to their normal Meta at all is not reason enough for a gut read/intuitive player like yourself?

It's enough. I just wondered if there was more that I missed. Nyn pointed out a tell that I agree with, as well. 

• Club Leader

What is the case on Hallia exactly? All I'm getting is she feels off and isn't attacking the thread with her usual energy. Is that all or did I miss something?

So someone not playing to their normal Meta at all is not reason enough for a gut read/intuitive player like yourself?

This actually reminded me of something.

Lily, on our last game on JN you gave Halli an early town read because she had a good WTL. Then I presented a case that was like 90% based on Halli being oddballs and not playing to her town meta. A while later you came around and recognized that Halli was being scummy after all. You're not feeling it in this game?

I have been mildly for a little while, but now I'm much more confident. 

Looking at AJ's iso, he started off with a lot of fluff, first dozen or so posts.

Gets into set up talk with is null, gets into a strange loop over Kat's intercession with Nyn

Started posting reads, asking questions which is good, but now is plucking the low-hanging fruit yes, I feel it is quite opportunistic.

:rolleyes:

It's amusing to me that when I speak bluntly suddenly I become opportunistic and scummy. You had no issues with others voting you, but when I put your wagon into legitimate range to get completed it's a problem, right? Give me a break.

I have been clear about who I would be willing to lynch this phase, you have been included in that list numerous times. I feel you have had ample opportunities to get yourself out of the position you are in, and have yet to be able to. I have purposely stayed out of direct involvement with you because I know that I struggle to get you right sometimes. And yet, the people who do know you well, have been the main pushers of your wagon. It's not a coincidence.

I have a concern about the Halli train.

Particularly aiming this at zander nini and nyn    dont know if lens as familiar with halli as scum   he might be

Riddle me this Batpeople  Since when is a scum halli THIS easy to lynch?

I think the dynamic is much different here with there being more then 1 Scum team.

I also would tend to think Hallia would fight harder as Town imo.

Do you disagree with me on this?

Halli hasnt done anything to make me point at her and say she is Town or scum really. Whats weirding em out is that Halli is one of the hardest people on DM to actually get lynched. She always seems to wriggle out of a couple without a cop view on her. And thats when shes town or scum. I dont know if it being the weekend has made a dif  and her answer to nyn does give some reason for being wimless.

Im not saying she isnt scum. im just saying this is odd and wanted people to think before hammering

Ive made the decision that im NOT voting halli today unless we need to at DL. Shes null for me and i think lily wildfire and kat are better options today

To be fair my timezone doesn't usually mesh well with Americans. Neither does dice's. lol

This is optimal Lunch Dice time while he's asleep tho.....

lolololololol

To be fair my timezone doesn't usually mesh well with Americans. Neither does dice's. lol

This is optimal Lunch Dice time while he's asleep tho.....

lolololololol

LOL   some hero :P

Saving people from Dice's baseball bat, and Zanderslander and smelly Cav scent is +EV imo.

lolololololol

HbxYMO3.gif

Theres a sound of hoofbeats and Dice comes flying in on Bunyan, swinging a bat instead of a lance and smacking Zander in the head

Keep it up infant and i will tell Myra what u said.

It was the first day. No one really had any information, yet. No real leads. No strong reasons to vote one person over the other.

Hally seemed to be getting a lot of attention. Several people were deciding she was the way to go. Might even prove to be informative.

With five votes against her, she defended herself by saying she was Vanilla town, and then pointed out who she suspected.

People decided to lynch her anyway. Eldrick came over to flip over her card.

It was The Two of Hearts - Vanilla town

Eldrick said "Everybody go to sleep"

Then, one by one, he called each player to use whatever action they had available.

"Lenlo, wake up. Point at who you are targeting. ok, go back to sleep."

"Niniel, wake up. Point at who you are targeting. ok, go back to sleep."

It is now Night.

You have until 6pm tomorrow to submit your Night Actions.

You may change your Action as much as you desire. Only the most recent submission will be accepted.

You may choose to actively holster.

If I recieve all Actions, and everone without an action agrees, I will end the Night early. This is to ensure no angleshooting for NA's, but also to allow shorter nights if everyone wants to submit quickly.

bla_1466470800.png

Archived