DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Ajah Week of the Greats - Leala's Riddle Dungeon

Leala Sedai

TEYXkTU.jpg

Welcome, heroes!  I am the Keeper of the Riddle Dungeon, and I present a challenge to all who enter here.

Every day, I will pose a new riddle.

You may guess as many times as you, wish, but please only guess by private message.

The deeper you get into the dungeon, the more difficult the riddles will be.

Well, I suppose that's really subjective, honestly.

I will present each riddle on the first post of this thread, so check in every day around this time for the next riddle.

~~~

All that being said, please feel free to chat in this thread.  (In character as a hero traversing the Dungeon, if you want to!  This is a Legend of Zelda-themed game, so have fun!)  You are also free to ponder the answers to riddles, but don't post actual guesses.

~~~

The First Riddle

You come to a fork in the tunnels of the Riddle Dungeon.  At the entrances of both tunnels, you see identical twin sisters.  Not just any sisters, though.  They're both shawled Sisters of the White Ajah.  One stands in front of the way to the next Riddle, and the other stands in front of a tunnel that will wrap around back to where you are currently.  However, one of them is of the Black Ajah, but you don't know which one, just that one is bound to never speak a word that is not true, and one is not.

You may ask one Sister one question.  What will your question be?

___~~~___

The Second Riddle

You have chosen the correct tunnel, and find the next Riddle easily.  There is a large, circular room with one locked door at the other end.  In the middle of the room sits a table with three boxes, each with a different symbol carved on the top: the one on the left has a wolf, the central box has a dragon, and the box on the right has a raven.

One of these boxes has the key to the door that will lead to the next Riddle.  Each box has an inscription along with the symbol.  Either none of the inscriptions are true, or just one of them is.  Which box has the key?

--WOLF--                                        --DRAGON--                                --RAVEN--

"The key is in this box"            "The key is not in this box"          "The key is not in the Wolf's box"

___~~~___

The Third Riddle

You choose the correct box, and open the door that leads to the next riddle.  You enter a poorly lit chamber where you can see the silhouette of a woman wearing a shawl, but you cannot tell what color.  She addresses you:

"If it's information you seek, come and see me.

If it's pairs of letters you need, I have consecutively three.

Who am I?"

You must answer the riddle correctly and discern the Sister's Ajah before she'll let you pass.

___~~~___

The Fourth Riddle

A gleeman stands guard at the next door that you come to.  He poses a question.  "What is the one thing that all Aes Sedai and Warders, regardless of their alignment to the Light or the Shadow can agree is between The Dark One and The Dragon Reborn?"

Answer him correctly to pass through the door.

Sorry for not posting, everyone.  I had to work on both my days off, and now I'm sick...and still working.  >.>

I'm going to make Riddle #4 the last one, and I shall make siggies for those that answered them correctly...uh...after I'm done with this whole being sick thing.

There is no deadline on when a Riddle can be answered, so keep submitting!  :D

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived