DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello all

David Pritchard

Welcome, Thorgrim!!!  We are very happy to have you.  Have you had time to explore a bit?  I spend most of my time in the social groups (you can join as many as you wish.)  We also have a role play section, and discussion area.

Do you have any questions or need a bit of direction?  We are very pleased to assist.

Welcome to the site!

Have you finished the series and, if not, how far along are you?  Who is your favorite character?  What is your favorite book?

Welcome to the site!

If you've finished the series you could try and participate in the discussions boards where people can start and/or join in on discussions and theories about the series and characters from it though if you're still finishing the books off you should be more careful with the threads there cause you could run into some spoilers.

In addition to the discussion boards you might also enjoy checking out some or many of our many Social Groups which can be a great way for you to meet and get to know some of the people around the site. You may join as many groups as you'd like and each one has their own draw. All of the groups have some great members, many of us are members of multiple groups, and each group has some fun activities to participate in. If any of the groups appeal to you then feel free to apply to join them. If you have any questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & food, OR if you have any questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should also be able to answer those. Other than those two groups I can't really answer many of your questions but if you post here or in their general board for that group I'm sure one of their members will be more than happy to help answer your questions about their group. From my experiance, many of the groups seem to have a little bit of RP mixed in however do not mainly focus on it.

If you are looking for some in depth RP we also have the heavier RP-Groups which, though I have little to no knowledge of, is something many find fun to participate in. If you plan on participating I believe they have a main board you can post any questions to if no one here is able answer them.

Either way welcome to the site and can't wait for you to join in wherever you feel most comfortable doing so.

loyalty is important lol ! and that one was a nice character ^^

will you be checking the black tower then ?

also do not hesitate to ask us any question you may have *nods*

Hello and welcome to DM!

Check out all parts of it to find the place you find the most comfortable.

Ask if you need to know where anything specific is on the site - from "serious" conversation, to just playing around, to games, to discussions.

Archived