DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Millon!!!!!!

Katiora

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*laughs*

Dice is slow... maybe I should break one of the Band laws to see if he comes to spotfine me ... *grins*

(@Mills: Dice is the Red Arm Leader, he's supposed to punish people when they break the laws *noddity nod*)

Spotfines are sometimes not so fun. It can be anything from having to say a certain phrase when you post to having to post pictures to well. Anything. Somethings are worse than others lol. <.<. >.>

oooooo, spotfine. That sounds fun. So I should do something to Dice and get a spotfine. Got it. 

You callin me old Shad?! Why, you just wait til when I get up off this rocking chair. I'll give you sound thrashing!

Im a Redarm too Mills...

clint-eastwood-divorce-finalized.gif

lololololololololol

HELLO BESSIE!!

If he is a Redarm I am going to have to start thinking this place is affected of the taint. . . . . 

I've thought that since I got back... *sighs* apparently they are desperate :wink:

MIIIILLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS!

*Tacklehugs Mills*

It's great to see you here in the Band!  And you know you want to be in the Cav where all the cool kids are! :biggrin: There's nothing to say that you can't have a fierce to everyone else but gentle to you warhorse!

well Dar as you outrank Mills... you could tease him with a chainsaw...

Kat... u ... the sane one here ? *coughs* 

Sorry had to clear my throat lololol

Archived