DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Millon!!!!!!

Katiora

YAY! So glad you have FINALLY joined us! Everyone will be along soon to welcome you properly and get your permissions requested and all that stuff but until then *hands a bandy* drink and have fun and don't break any laws <.< *nods* The redarms are always watching >.> 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Mils! You know me as well. I'm Cairos and I'm the new XO. I have already sent in the request for you to be added to the group and also sent you the welcome PM. Hopefully you enjoy your time here at the Band. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

OMG!!!!!

MILLS!!!!!

*hands Mills a keg of good ol brew*

You should spill a drink, channel or strike a superior officer for giggles imo

This is prolly not entrapment

Welcome to the Nuthouse brother!!!

Inf obv the reg to join!!!!

Welcome Mils! You know me as well. I'm Cairos and I'm the new XO. I have already sent in the request for you to be added to the group and also sent you the welcome PM. Hopefully you enjoy your time here at the Band. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

WHat is up Cairos?! I am afeared of an organization  that has the likes of you and Chae in positions of authority. . . . . .

OMG!!!!!

MILLS!!!!!

*hands Mills a keg of good ol brew*

You should spill a drink, channel or strike a superior officer for giggles imo

This is prolly not entrapment

Welcome to the Nuthouse brother!!!

Inf obv the reg to join!!!!

Hahahaha, thank you Zander! *performs a one man keg stand*

OMG Mills' in here !!!!!

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

*hands a mug of brew to the new recruit*

So, ready?

*grins*

can i second this.

Welcome to the band.

Hey there Shadar Alantin! Haven't I seen you before??? JK. Lookin forward to gettin to know ya outside of chat. lol 

Millon!

*huggles*

So happy to have you!

SOOOOH! *BIG OL JOLLY BEAR HUG!*

Mills it is, right?

Welcome to the Band *hands a flaming shot*

hmmmmm, flaming shot is it? I'm goin to say it's some type of whiskey, bourbon type coming from you. Can't see you as a Fireball type person. Maybe a Red Stag or Makers Mark. Hopin it's Jameson. lol *remembers to blow out the fire FIRST this time, to not repeat the mustache fiasco of 2010, and takes the shot. Then punches Thane in the chest*

OMG Mills' in here !!!!!

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

*hands a mug of brew to the new recruit*

So, ready?

*grins*

You know this MAAAAAAN!

I spy, with my eye... a MILLS!

** Tosses the new recruit a canned brew **

As you may know, 'm Nikon, the Marshal General (SGL) of this fine group of people!

Pull up a seat by the campfires and tell us about yourself!

Alrighty, a bit about myself. Well, I have just celebrated the 16th anniversary of 21st birthday this past St. Patrick's day. I am no married but the closest thing too. lol The missus and I've been together nigh on 15 years now. She has a transgender son who just turned 16 and we have a son Wyatt who is 14 months old and who was born with Down Syndrome. It's been a pretty. . . . . exciting past few years lol. I am a Civil Service employee for the sunny city of Buffalo, New York! I work in the mail room which is just about as exciting as you would think it to be -_-. . . . . . Been here 3 years May 6th. I also work outside as a lot attendant for The First Niagara Center, home of the Buffalo Sabres hockey team and Buffalo Bandits Lacrosse team. Working outside. . . in Buffalo. . . during the hockey season. . . it's cold. lol Recently the missus and I have started a diet program called The 21 Day Challenge. It's been rough but needed. I can't keep going the way i have been. Need to be here as long as I can for my boy. I miss food :'(

Ummm, I've been reading WoT since the release of EoTW. My older brother tossed it to me as a distraction to stop hovering outside his bedroom to listen to him and his friends play D&D lol. Been hooked since. Obviously. lol 

I, uhhh, can't really think of much else. I'm an open book though, so if ya'll have a question for me, have at it. 

Sorry I messed up on my reply Kati, Ryrin and Myrha!!!! Wasn't about to write it all out again. I are lazy. Great to see you here too!! Thank you for the welcome!

yes, don't spill booze Mills, that's one of our laws here *grins*

*then shoots a suction cup arrow at Mills forehead*

don't assault superior officers either :wink: lol

Heh... Bunyan is Dice's Horse.. he's... umm... Tempermental... mostly just Mental though  <.< 

I'll put a good word in for you with Black Fury, my stallion, though :wink: He's fairly nice most of the time... Only nips you occasionally. 

Archived