DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cuen'd'eren M*A*S*H Event - Favorite Quotes

Ryrin

logo.jpg

Welcome to M*A*S*H Favorite Quotes!

Please post your favorite M*A*S*H sayings.  

The rest will guess on "who said what."

No need to wait for each guess.  Post away.

"Beaver Biscuits."

logo.jpg

"Beaver Biscuits."

That's Col. Potter

logo.jpg

"Beaver Biscuits."

That's Col. Potter

Yup.

"This is the Army. Nobody can do the best they can."

Hawkeye

"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

Klinger?

"I'm too frightened to be scared"

Hawk

"You want to raffle off a nurse?"

Henry Blake

"Klinger, it's my considered opinion that no one is going to believe you are pregnant."

That is Colonel Blake - I'm sure on this one!

Yes!

Archived