DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cuen'd'eren M*A*S*H Event - Character Discussion

WolfbrotherKronos

One of my favorite characters is Major Charles Emerson Winchester III.

tve16561-819-207.jpg

When I first met the replacement for Dr. Burns, I thought he would be one I didn't like and one that I wasn't expected to like, however, as his time with the 4077th passed, and he began to change - I began to find a character I loved.

One of my favorite characters is Major Charles Emerson Winchester III.

tve16561-819-207.jpg

When I first met the replacement for Dr. Burns, I thought he would be one I didn't like and one that I wasn't expected to like, however, as his time with the 4077th passed, and he began to change - I began to find a character I loved.

I agree so much!

He was supposed to be the opposition of Hunnicut and Pierce with his far too civilized behavior, but he definitely had a number of soft spots that I really liked. Just a really well played character. 

M*A*S*H* was one of my fave shows growing up. Watched the whole series as they aired live.

Charles became a well rounded character that made the hijinks with Pierce and Hunnicutt more fun.

I guess my favorite character was Hawkeye. I really liked Col. Potter tho too. That he was "real army" but still human. It was good to see at that time.

M*A*S*H* was one of my fave shows growing up. Watched the whole series as they aired live.

Charles became a well rounded character that made the hijinks with Pierce and Hunnicutt more fun.

I guess my favorite character was Hawkeye. I really liked Col. Potter tho too. That he was "real army" but still human. It was good to see at that time.

Agreed on Col. Potter - I think he even mentions one time why he's a little less "real army" with them.  Something to the effect that they are not soldiers - they're doctors.  I could be wrong though.  He's not afraid to lay down the law though when he has to.

I started to like Frank in the end. I don't know why... Couldn't stand him for a while and then he just wormed his way in somehow.

Charles I love love love because he realizes he's human through it all.

Hawk is going to be the universal favorite; humor, depth, and intelligence, what more could you want?

RADAR *squeeze* kept the place running and being innocent althroughout but really stood up when he needed to (I think it was Hawkeye who was sick, but Radar was trying to get some medicine or something and wasn't getting anywhere and eventually raised himself to the rank of general unofficially to get things moving)

I loved Potter a ton. He really knew how to handle the rest I feel, and didn't really flaunt himself

I love BJ too; I liked how he complimented Hawk without being basically the same person with one or two details different (which is what Trapper seemed to me). 

Klinger love shall stay in the Klinger thread.

I loved watching Margaret grow and become her own person later on. She became someone you could really love and feel for

I feel I'm forgetting someone important....

I didn't watch as many of the early ones, and I need to do so to give Henry Blake and Trapper justice but I've not been as fond of them thus far.

Fr. Mulcahy was who I was forgetting. He had so many good moments throughout the series and was pretty funny too

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived