DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Some Unexpected Visitors

Nikonis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Shad, I'm sure that's not what they are implying... though I'd like to hear that from them...

** Looks to the warders **

We have business to attend to and drinks to be had so please, let us know if this is all you have come to ask if there is anything else we should be aware of before you go.  If there is anything else then please be out with it so we can be aware of it while we get back to our business.

*Picks up a brew and stands close enough to Dice that his focus is no longer on the Warders and far enough away that Bunyan can't bite her

Can't say I know anything about frogs, if it had been a bear on the other hand :tongue:

Frogs? With one red foot... or is a a paw... well, whatever it is I haven't heard of anything like that.

I'm pretty sure frogs have hooves...

*ducks quickly*

*clears throat* anyway...

I think this frog business has jumped out of hand. Red hand. (Haha!)

Zander looks across and sees one dumb ugly SOAB and glares hard...

Zander looks across and sees one dumb ugly SOAB glaring at at him and glares back harder...

"Hey jerk" Zander says

"What did you flaming call me!!!!!" Zander roars back...

The 2 Zanders charge each other and an all out brawl ensues......

Dice...tell me you didn't just pick a fight with warders? Honestly, sometimes people could forget who was whose squire here.  *pulls out her fighting tap shoes and eyes her surroundings for handy items she can use in the near future, just in case* *tosses back a bandy and offers another to Kronos in a vain effort to broker an alliance*

*comes back from the Belgian Comic Con  the latrines*

FIGHT ?

*grabs her bow, ready to shoot suction cup arrows at Mills*

Well, we tried to see if this was a warning to you, but if you're insistent on a fight...

*Throws a silver grenade to the ground, sending reflective shards into the air*

*Heart leads the Warders head back to the Tower to prepare for the oncoming battle... And some of the Band's Brew also disappears*

** Looking over from the brawl which had broken out, Nikon sees the warders escaping with The Band's precious brew **

What... How...

** Deciding how to react to the situation he chooses anger **

BANDERS... HALT THIS BICKERING... WE HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO FIGHT FOR... OUR BREW!!!

** calming down slightly, but not entirely he continues **

Those Aes Sedai serving brutes just took an entire months supply of our brew as well as some of the social reserves you brought out with you... I say we retrieve it before those BONEHEADED, BURNING, GOAT-FATHERED JACKDAW'S decide to drink it... or worse... pour it out if their precious Aes Sedai witches tell them to.  I gave them the benefit of the doubt with their important news but, it now appears, they were wanting our brew all along.

Well they took the one thing that they shouldn't... because now we FIGHT... Prepare yourselves, Infantry, grab your best armor and weapons... Cavalry, saddle the war horses... Archers, sharpen your arrows and daggers... Shen an Calhar... Muad'drin tia dar allende caba'drin rhiadem! Los Valdar Cuebiyari! Los! Carai an Caldazar! Al Caldazar!... Car an ** Realizing he was speaking in the old tongue he finished his speech in his native language ** OUR BREW!!!

As if an afterthought he added... We're heading through that portal for Tar Valon, Im not sure if the flaming Aes Sedai witches were in on this but, to be safe, if you have a Fox Head medallion I'd wear it just to be safe. When you are ready enter the gateway they so *gritting his teeth ** graciously (he wanted to say lummoxly) left open.  

** With that he ran out of the meeting place and towards his private quarters.  He would throw on his finest armor and retrieve Aman Cha along with some daggers, throwing knives and a training sword he had been practicing with.  Nothing as good as the Infantry or Cavalry used but if the Aes Sedai were involved he would want to have the option of fighting hand-to-hand in case they decided to use the One Power to burn up or reflect the arrows. Burn me those bloody warders got one over on us... I had hoped they were here for legitimate reasons but now I see what their true goal was **.  Light save me we get to the brew in time! **

Not more than fifteen minutes later he returned, all decked out and ready for battle, then led The Band through the gateway.

BFG shrugs and runs quickly to find the cloak and broach that had been gifted by AJ, although not as camaflaging as a Warders cloak she'd always had good luck with it.

Jak and Shadows were always with her, but she grabbed a 'few' more disposable daggers that she didn't need to worry about retrieving and slung her bow and arrows over her shoulder. She made it back 5 minutes before Nikon and stood tapping her foot watching the portal uneasily. She'd always steered clear of the Power in general and Aes Sedai in particular, but needs must.

Fixing her face in a scowl, she waited.

Seeing Nikons foxhead medallion she sidled up,

"I don't suppose you have any spare?" she asked quietly

** Hearing BFG's almost whispered question he regrettably replied **

Sorry, I got this one during the BT invasion so many years ago... Not sure if there are any others or where they would be kept yet and haven't had much time to go looking through all the files, folders and hiding places Horn left me and Jea left him.  I'll lead the way and hopefully my medallion will block most of the damage if the witches get involves... And with Mat's luck anyone else who may have one will join me in the lead of the charge.

If you are going to go up against talented channelers then you might as well leave those shiny things at home. For they will be of less value than you might hope.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying... Don't say I didn't warn you. 

*Turin steps out thru a different gateway opened from the other side. A lovely figure in Blue smiling at him as the gateway closes*

*watches her peace offering get stolen away and whisked through a mystical portal, BB is in a state of shock as anger boils beneath the surface*

Oh, it is ON you prissy witch's pets! *sprints back to the stables to fetch any of Dice's armour or weapons he left behind, she grabs her own favoured horse, a sword, a spare pair of tap shoes, and a banner bearing the red hand of the band. Her lute strapped as always to her back, just in case there is an impromptu dance off, or she neeeds to compose a ballad of the band's exploits on the spot, she gallops back to the gateway and hands Dice his supplies* 

*she joins BFG and Nikon, who is shooting fire from his eyes, unfurls the banner and starts singing Jak o' the Shadows*

*Mills pops up behind Chae's back and whispers "Don't say I didn't warn ya" and then drops a handful of frogs down Chae's back as he dashes for the gateway. Tossin a  :wink: over his shoulder before wrapping himself up in his color shifting cloak*

*Sighs* seriously??? :rolleyes: that's what happens when you let men lead this kind of talk...  no subtility *sighs* *goes and saddles Black Fury and grabs her medallion from her night stand and puts it around her neck* I was hoping I wouldn't need this again so soon.... 

*mounts Fury and follow Nikon* well if we're going to go to the belly of the beast let's sure make them sick :wink: 

Archived