DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Some Unexpected Visitors

Nikonis

Members of The Band,

A letter from our scouts, which I received via messenger hawk just moments ago, explains that a group of warders were sited on their way to the campgrounds and, when confronted, said that they had urgent news to discuss with us. Until we learn more I want everyone to be on their best behavior and to treat our guests as they would a fellow member of the Band.  We shall see what news they have for us and I don't want anyone to start something which could start something with those Flaming Aes Sedai... Blood and bloody ashes what a mess that would be!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.O oh my ... a warder ! lol

*whispers* this one is under my protection... even if she's cav *shakes head sadly*

Let's not jump to conclusions, it could be nothing.

And the reports mentioned nothing of any aes sedai with them so hopefully it is just a warning friendly notice... Hopefully.

* nervously pats his shirt and the Fox head medallion he had on under it just in case *

And go ahead and bring some of that Brew out here for us and our guests to drink (or for us to have while we wait for their arrival).

I'm sure it will ease the tension a bit and, though I just received this month's shipment for the Pink Loincloth Tavern, would be good to have some of our regimental brews and private stock as well.

Ooooooo... *rubs hands and says softly* Warders coming this way...?

*grins* Wonderful. Oh, wonderful. Yes... do get lots and lots of shots for the closest-to-infantry!!-people.

*fold arms and waits*

**Eyes the warders but, feeling nothing to signal nearby threat of channeling from his medallion, continued with the meeting**

Hello, I am Nikon. The leader of this fine band of people. We hear you've come to discuss some urgent news so sit, have a drink... Let's hear what you have to say.

** Eyes dart to his second in command, Chaelca, as well as the other members of the band who were present. All seemed ready for anything but not overly on edge... Which was good. Though if he wanted to make sure no one caused an incident he'd need them more relaxed. After all, there were more band members present than warders, surely they could manage things if they got out of hand... He hoped...**

On second thought, let's all have a drink!

** Pours some Brew for everyone then sits down across from Heart **

*Cairos comes riding in on his Warhorse. He then takes a seat next to Chae*

I'm Cairos the third in command! Look what we have! Warders coming to pay us a visit. How lucky we are!

*grabs a brew*

Theres the sound of hoofbeats and a Cav arrives!

Dice is wearing his armour, ashandarei in his hand. Bunyans hooves are freshly sharpened and dice waved Zanders underpants near him so he's ready to bite thru steel.

Seeing the intruders Dice lowers his weapon and heels Bunyan forward, violence in their eyes

*sidles up behind Kati and Chae* You two are absolutely right. We should never ever EVER trust a Warder. They are tricksom ones, yesssss.

*Headdesk*

Anyhow, some of our Aes Sedai who are known to dream of the future have of late been seeing visions of frogs whose front right hands(?) are red. We were wondering if this would mean anything to you

Frogs?   With one red foot... or is a a paw... well, whatever it is I haven't heard of anything like that.  I know that some frogs are all red and others secrete poisonous fluids to protect from predators but I can't think of anything short of someones prank that could explain one being red while the others are normal.  Is this the urgent news we were told to expect?

** Looking at his fellow band members **

Does this frog thing mean anything to any of you?  Can't figure how it would be urgent but whatever... the quicker we help them the quicker we can have them on their way home.  So anyone have any ideas what frogs with one red hand could mean?

Archived