DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Straith, Welcome Back to The Band!

Nikonis

Members of The Band, gather and come to attention!

Our Bandmate Straith has just returned from a long and perilous journey which he began in 2009. Since he has been away for so long, and many of our faces are new or changed, he has asked to return to Recruit Training and meet each of us anew. Please give him a classic Band welcome as we await his keys to our private boards.

Let me be the first to celebrate your return with a drink!

** Turns to the recruit then hands them a pint glass of his signature, XO's Dragons Breath Brew **

Drink it quick, I know that many of your fellow band members will have other brews and shots for you to try out!   :mat:

As I said in your welcome message, I'm The Band's Executive Officer (XO) and the second in command of this fine group of people. Your request for access to our private boards has been submitted but sometimes takes the site admins a couple of days to get straightened out so, until you can see the campfires and our other boards, please feel free to look around here in the main board for our group and join in any topics or discussions which may interest you. Some of our other members will be along shortly to greet you soon but please let us know if you have any questions while you wait.

Again, welcome back and we can't wait to get to know / get re-acquanted with you.

Welcome back again!!!

*hands him a special aged Cavalry brew*

Glad that you can make your way back to the Band! Hopefully you get to stay and enjoy your time here! Also Cavalry rules! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Archived