DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hoy there!

Jimmyboiii

Howdy Lads and Ladies!

At 25 years of age, I read my first book around 9 months ago, what some might call a "late bloomer". My passions have always involved Rugby League, Surfing and anything outdoors.

I was hooked on Game of Thrones the TV series and after hearing about the differences in the book, I knuckled down and started my first book which then lead into the rest. I then started another unfinished series called "The Kingkiller Chronicles" and found more and more that I love something that has never been able to hold my attention for more than a few pages.

After those 2 unfinished series, I decided to take on the WoT, 14 books and being a finished series, I thought I might of been getting a little ahead of myself. How wrong I was, 14 books isn't enough, give me more!

I just finished the 14th book, tears a little red from some dust that got in them and what a weird emotion. With the other 2 series, I know there's another book coming, so I have never experienced the finality of an Ending before and it feels so bitter sweet. So good to have such an amazing story end so well, but so bitter to know that it's over.

After spending so long entranced in the story, knowing the characters and watching, or, err reading them grow, it actually sucks when it's over.

Either way, Please to make your aquintance, I'm Jimmy!
I'll catch you all around the threads!

Welcome Jim,

Congratulations on your recent finishing of the series. If you've finished the series then you may enjoy checking out some of the threads on our Discussion Boards where people can start and/or join in on discussions about the series and characters from it.

In addition to the discussion boards you might also enjoy checking out some or many of our many Social Groups which can be a great way for you to meet and get to know some of the people around the site. You may join as many groups as you'd like and each one has their own draw. All of the groups have some great members, many of us are members of multiple groups, and each group has some fun activities to participate in. If any of the groups appeal to you then feel free to apply to join them. If you have any questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & food, I should be able to answer them (I'm the Band's Exececutive Officer). If you have any questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should also be able to answer those (I'm Logain, leader of the Light Faction). Other than those two groups I can't really answer many of your questions but if you post here or in their general board I'm sure one of their members will be more than happy to help answer your questions about their group. From my experiance, many of the groups seem to have a little bit of RP mixed in however do not mainly focus on it.

If you are looking for some in depth RP we also have the RP-Groups which, though I have little to no knowledge of, is something many find fun to participate in. If you plan on participating I believe they have a main board you can post any questions to if no one here is able answer them.

• 3 weeks later...

After spending so long entranced in the story, knowing the characters and watching, or, err reading them grow, it actually sucks when it's over.

I so agree with you on that! I'm completely lost now, and can't really get into other books.

Archived