DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Titanomachy Mafia Sign-Ups [Advanced]

wheeloftime13

Want shorter games? Post less. You don't have to respond to every post. Or quote bunches of posts to show you ISO someone. Just post the tl;dr recap and if there are special questions, address them.

Pretty much this.  The comment on everything mentality is contagious and makes games explode exponentially.  I don't think we'd need to establish rules so much as just agree to make a collective conscious effort to keep it more succinct.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hadn't even seen the 17 players lol.

I've only seen 1 200 page game yet though. Then again, that might be because it's the only game that's been at the Black Tower since September.

Also, maybe someone with staff powers should pin this? I can't do that anymore...

If Zander is in, you can expect this to be at least 200 pages.

Bump

If we can keep this even a third as slow as Hallia's game it's going to be entirely manageable.  Kind of pumped for games I can play without having to take a month off to recover from them.

I would prefer to start in the next 10-15 minutes.  Only need 14 more sign-ups go go go

I already signed up for hally's game. Go ahead and put me down for a backup. If I die in that game, I'll be available here. If this hasn't started yet (being a big game and all, it might take a while) Then I will /in at that point.

This has barely moved at all :/

/in now, but requesting a mentor

I already signed up for hally's game. Go ahead and put me down for a backup. If I die in that game, I'll be available here. If this hasn't started yet (being a big game and all, it might take a while) Then I will /in at that point.

I might be able to help you out. The way I mentor is to discuss THE GAME of MAFIA not so much the events of the game. Meaning that I am not going to feed you reads or even compare reads with you. We can talk about what you see and why you think a certain thing. Or why in general a player might do something. Things like that. If that works for you then I am willing. 

Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

I might be able to help you out. The way I mentor is to discuss THE GAME of MAFIA not so much the events of the game. Meaning that I am not going to feed you reads or even compare reads with you. We can talk about what you see and why you think a certain thing. Or why in general a player might do something. Things like that. If that works for you then I am willing. 

Let me know.

Sounds good to me.

After my experience in Tina's game, I don't know if I still need a mentor, but it would be nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of. Cuz even though I was obviously town, I was wrong. I don't know how to scum hunt properly.

• 4 weeks later...

I promoted your game in GD. AJ made a good point. 17 might be too many players.

This may be the case.

I'll see if I can rally any troops for ya.....(and in return Im gonna ne Town right?!?!?!?!)

lolololololol

I promoted your game in GD. AJ made a good point. 17 might be too many players.

This may be the case.

I'll see if I can rally any troops for ya.....(and in return Im gonna ne Town right?!?!?!?!)

lolololololol

[V]Zander [/v]

Cuz you said this, you clearly won't be.

Archived