DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Morimat, and Myself

Morimat Spirit

Hello Wheel of Time fans,

I just joined this forums, after reading all of the WOT books. I've loved those great beauties for eight months, and I am almost done with New Spring. Anyway, as you may have guessed, Morimat is my spirit animal. I googled Morimat (for the one-hundredth time) and results came up. Unfortunately they did not credit my glorious invention, so I made an account for it. Anyway, I hope to have a great time on the forums and k can't wait to get started.

So for some questions:

1) I am currently reading all of the guides and rules that have been posted by Staff members above. I've heard several references to Role Playing? What (briefly) do people do there?

2) What are these societies I keep hearing about? I'm looking into it, and I'll probably have it answered soon enough, but if anyone reads this and feels like answering, please do.

Thanks for listening to my newbie questions :-)

Hi!  Welcome to DM.  

1.  Role Play is where you create your own character to interact in a WoT world.  It's great if you like writing.

2.  I spend most of the time in the social groups, pretty much the White Tower and Warders.  There are all of the Ajahs, Warders, Sitters, Aes Sedai, and an Amyrlin.  Males can be Aes Sedai and females can be Warders.  There are requirements to be met for each rank.  The Ajahs have discussions, activities, and events.  The Grays just completed their Thanksgiving event.  Most of it you cannot see unless you are a member.  The Band of the Red Hand is fun and there is the Black Tower and Aiel and others.  Each group has their own focus and you can go to the top and read the stickies and decide which one's interest you.  You can join as many as you wish.

We are happy to answer any questions you may have.  

Archived