DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The World's End mafia - Replacements needed

Pralaya

Gary and his friends are re-attempting the infamous pub-crawl that they failed 20 years ago and reach the fabled The World's End. I mean, what can go wrong?

hero_WorldsEnd-2013-1.jpg

Rules
1) NOBODY DIES PERMANENTLY IN THIS GAME
2) Game consists of 48 hour days and 24 hour nights. Day Phase is a regular hybrid lynch - the player with the maximum votes dies (gets converted to an android). Tie will be randomised
3) During the Night Phase, the androids can post, discuss and get to vote on who dies that night. The player with the maximum vote dies (gets converted to an android). Tie will be randomised
4) Character reveal is allowed. Role reveals are NOT allowed
5) If I feel something is outside the spirit of the game, it will result in restrictions or modkilling.
6) Do not edit your posts
7) Votes must be bold and red. No need to unvote

I will keep the number of players short. This will be a quick and dirty game. Can start with a lesser number of players too, if absolutely necessary.

1. Dice
2. Zander
3. BLomBessie
4 Cory
5 Tina (Tentative)
6 Sooh
7 Nikon
8 Lenlo
9 Nolder
12. Shad_

P.S Although a regular mafia game, it is kind of experimental. Please don't kill me if you find it slightly unbalanced :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm probably going to avoid games in November for NaNoWriMo, but I think I'll sign up if it doesn't start until closer to the end of the month or I abandon my effort there. I'm pretty intrigued by your set-up. Will definitely want in on DT if nothing else.

I wish I could do this, but I have another exam coming up and another course starting in Dec...I'm missing Mafia though :(

We miss you too!  :wub:

I miss you all too... Are you still doing well Shad? I think it won't be to well into next year after my assignment is done and no more exams....:( how will I cope.

I'm probably going to avoid games in November for NaNoWriMo, but I think I'll sign up if it doesn't start until closer to the end of the month or I abandon my effort there. I'm pretty intrigued by your set-up. Will definitely want in on DT if nothing else.

Doesn't look like it will start in November, lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived