DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Total Newbie

leol

I made this account a long time ago but don't think I ever posted on it. I'm finally continuing the series that I started back in 2005 or so when i was 16! I've took several years hiatus in between shadow rising, fires of heaven, and just now ready through lord of chaos in about 2 weeks. O.O

I hope to continue my fast-paced reading throughout the rest of the year and finish this series finally, and in the mean time would love to be a part of this community. I'm interested in learning to do some roleplay, never really done that. And am looking forward to general WoT discussions as well! :D

Welcome back!!! Just be careful in the discussion areas so the series doesn't get spoiled for you. Ditto for role play. I keep wanting to get a character together.

In the mean time, why not stop by the social groups? Lots of stuff going on there. :) there are boards you can't see until you are a member. I'm in the White Tower and Warders most of the time and a member of some other groups as well like the Band. Please stop by. You will find interesting things to do and nice people.

Archived