DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

October Chitter Chatter

Ryrin

The rainbow colors! At least where I grew up. Virginia is a riot of red, orange, yellow, gold, green, and blue-gray-purples (sky mostly and mountain silhouettes) in the fall. The rain is cool, but gentle, and I can wear my comfy sweaters, drink hot tea without sweating, and it's pleasant to cuddle my cats, or go for a walk. 

Oklahoma isn't quite as picturesque, but I appreciate that the temperatures have dropped into the 70s and low 80s finally! This morning it was down in the 50s. 

• 2 weeks later...

We were in summer till today.  Lots of rain and thunder.  There is a park here that has the most beautiful leaves in the Fall.  I love baked apple dishes and hot chocolate.

Our weather 'just' finally broke this week and it got down into highs-of-60s. Last night it actually got below 40. Though this seems to be about the time of year that normally happens for us, finally. Sometimes we get fake peeks at fall as earlier as mid-September for a day or two, but it never really gets or stays cool until late October or sometime in November. 

Oooh, blackwork! I love looking at blackwork. :smile:

"Fake Fall Peeks."  Lol.  That describes us exactly.

I'm just learning it but I think I found something I enjoy.  We are doing a demo on 11/12.  I'm going to assist with the table games.

How's work going?

Archived