DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Neverland Week] The Movies discussion!

Rhea

neverlandsiggie_zpsiitrvqkv.jpg

With the latest Neverland (Peter Pan) movie adaptation due to arrive in theaters this week I am excited to discuss the movies of the past!

But first...

Lets watch the movie trailer for PAN! In theaters October 5th.

Are you excited!!!??

I am!

So, what is your favorite Peter Pan movie?

Mine is Hook (1991), with Robin Williams & Dustin Hoffman. Although when I was a kid, I loved Disney's Peter Pan (1953). Tinker Bell is my favorite character and I have Tink stuff all over my house!

Here's a list you can check out. NEVERPEDIA

I am excited for Pan. The colours in the trailer looks fantastic.

My favourite Peter Pan movie... is Disney's. I have not seen much of the others. 

I HAVE seen many of the Tinkerbell movies though. They're cute, but I think I prefer when Tinkerbell was just a fairy, and not a Tinker fairy.

I want and saw Pan today. Let me know when its safe to talk

that list doesnt include Finding Neverland I noticed and Lost Boys as a Pan story?? thats pushing it a bit isnt it?

My fav is Hook   and tbh RobinWilliams was NOT the best part of that movie as much as i loved him. Dustin Hoffman was the MAN!!!!!!   and really liked Julia Roberts as Tink    until she become life size

Also  liked the 03 Peter Pan remake  Jason Issacs is just good!  My daughters like the Tinkerbell movies   ive seen some

I suppose "Finding Neverand" could be included, though that movie was a biography of the author and not based off the book/plays.

Lost Boys is not a stretch IMO, these are movies that have come about because of Peter Pan or The Boy who Wouldn't Grow Up. Would there have been a Lost Boys without Peter Pan?

I've never seen the play/musical version, I'd like to someday! 

Do you think they should make the sequels, PeterPan in Scarlet and PeterPan and the Starcatchers into movies?

That was a surprise. Despite the bad reviews I am going to go see it anyway! My friend and I are going in 2 days. I will have my own review then!

Anyone else that has seen it feel free to post your review here just use the [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] tags! 

Thanks!!!

You can read the ABC 'Pan' movie review here.

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived